-----------

After all the teams had gone, it was finally Y/N's chance.

"I will draw out two names from this box and they will be the one to fight young L/N." All might said pulling out two pieces of paper that had names on them.

"Bakugo and Todoroki!" As the hero announced everyone gasped.

"Three strongest in the class gonna fight each other?!"

"This is going to be intense!"

"Y/N is gonna win of course!"

"Eh? But she will be fighting Bakugo and Todoroki! They are crazy powerful too!"

The teens started chatting excitedly after hearing that and the said three made eye contact.

-------------

Bakugo and Todoroki walked into the building first and went into the room where the nuclear weapon was situated.

"Oi Half n half, Blind bitch also has a ice quirk same as your one right?" Bakugo asked from Todoroki.

"It's not the same..... She can manipulate ice too and I can't." He replied.

"The battle will start..... Now!" All might voice was heard through the speakers as Bakugo turn to leave.

"You're not going to do the same thing you did in the battle with Midoriya right?" Todoroki said raising an eyebrow.

"Tch... I'll fight however I want! Is there a problem with that?!" Turning slightly back Bakugo said in an irritated tone.

"There is..... You're team lost last time because of that."

"Shut it, Half n half! I'm not gonna lose this time!" He growled before leaving the room.

----------

Meanwhile, Y/N was walking inside the building trying to find the room that had the weapon in it.

'Knowing Bakugo he'll probably try to surprise attack just like he did in the last battle. Todoroki will be near the weapon and he won't be a problem as long as he decided to use his fire quirk. But, I have never seen him use it......... Maybe it's because of his father..... ' She thought while walking and trying to sense anyone's presence nearby. Just when she came near a turning place she did. 'Bakugo.......'

BOOM!!!

Bakugo sent an explosion towards her, just when she came near the corridor that he was hiding. Y/N dodged it and teleported right behind him. He threw a punch turning back quickly.

'He predicted my moves huh?.....' Y/N caught his hand and kicked him on the stomach making him stumble backward. A sudden wave of ice hit bakugo getting him off guard. He let out an explosion avoiding it. Then he started sending explosions continuesly at her as she kept dodging them.

"I don't have time for this, I need to find the weapon room....." Y/N muttered, looking around for a hallway to disappear from Bakugo's sight. Bakugo groaned seeing this. He knew the girl was trying to get away.

Sweat trickled down his face and his breathing was getting shallow. But, the girl didn't seem to be tired at all. Bakugo was beyond furious. He cursed under his breath as Y/N grabbed his arm and swung him slamming him onto a wall. She again glanced behind her deciding to leave the angry blond and try to find where the nuclear weapon was.

"STOP IGNORING ME DAMN IT!" Bakugo yelled as if he read her thoughts.

"STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME!"

Y/N was about to teleport. What made her stop and look at him was the tone of his voice. 'He sounded like a...........desperate child..............?'