𝟭𝟬. cardigan

Start from the beginning

"Mianna Elena Colombo!"

Mia let out a sarcastic laugh, "Oh wow yes bring out my full name! You can say that all you want but it's the truth you are a fucked up excuse for a mom. All you do is work and ignore every single problem that doesn't have to do with you. You were so happy when I was thirteen and made the choice to ignore the fact that I had gotten raped, you were so enthralled that I decidied to keep it off papers because what would the neighbors think? What would they think about Molly Colombo's baby daughter freshly thirteen and taking it from a senior in high school?"

Slap!

Mia's head was whipped to the side as her mother's hand made contact with her face, the sting of her hand and the rings she wore sending a shock to her face. Her tongue touched the inside of her cheek, tasting blood.

"Don't you ever disrespect me like that ever again!" Her mother's face was red with rage and hurt. "Me and your father have given you everything you could possibly need, you have no reason to talk to me like that."

"Everyone give it up for mother of the fucking year! I get raped and develop years worth of trauma and yet I'm the bad guy." Mia clapped, taking a few steps back. "I cannot wait till I turn eighteen so I get the fuck out of this house."

Mia ran up the stairs, slamming the door to her room and locking it.

Things always get worse.

"Do you like me?"

Fezco was half asleep when he heard her ask that question, "Do I like you?" He mumbled.

Mia nodded. "Do you like me?"

Fezco opened his eyes, blinking over and over again to wake him up. "Well you are in my bed right now and I'm not wearing any fucking socks so I would say yes."

Mia laughed, "So you do like me?"

"Yes Mia, I like you." Fezco hummed. "You like me?"

"Well I'm in your bed and we're not having sex and I have no makeup on so, so like yeah." Mia laughed.

Fezco gave Mia a lazy smile, snuggling into her more. "Good."

"Am I enough for you?"

"You're everything and fuckin' more. Nothing less, just always more." Fezco placed a kiss on Mia's shoulder. "Never doubt any feelings I got for you."

"Never?"

Fezco shook his head, "Never."

"Why do you always do that?" Ashray stood in front of Fezco as Mia ran out of the house in tears.

Fezco was stressed the fuck out, his feelings stressed him out, everything was stressing him out. "The fuck are you talking about?"

Ashtray gave him an are you dumb look, "What the fuck do you think I'm talking about? Mia, you're always fuckin with her. How many times are you gonna fuckin' do that to her? You say you love her and then you do shit like that."

"What's it to you?"

"What's it to me? That's Mia! Mia the only girl you've brought home besides fuckin' Rue! Mia the girl who made it her mission to buy me those learning books so I could learn how to read and write and do fuckin' math! The one who cooked dinner and cleaned up the house while you were sick for a week! Mia's family and you stay treating her like shit!" Ashtray was angry, Mia was practically his sister. He might have never shown his true appreciation for her to her face but it was there. "And don't think I don't notice that other fuckin' girl you be talking to."