"If only I could remember how the staircases work." Clementine muttered to herself. As soon as she landed on the first step they began to move and change.

That's how she found herself in front of the library, catching glimpses of him stacking books.

Theodore Nott looked good. He was taller and leaner than Clementine remembered. His golden brown hair had grown out just long enough that it was starting to curl, and his blue eyes sparkled as he smiled to himself while flipping through the pages of a novel.

She didn't want to be seen, but Theo was perceptive enough to know when he was being watched. He looked up, and the confusion on his face turned to realization once he recognized the woman standing in front of him.

"Tangerine!" Theo shouted, not caring at all about his level of volume in the library.

The books Theo had been using magic on to float through the air all fell to the ground as he lost concentration. A few students looked up, before whispering to themselves about his outburst. He ran over to Clementine, lifting her up in the air to spin her around.

"Put me down, Theo!" Clementine giggled as they kept spinning, "I'm getting dizzy."

"I can't believe you're really here." Theo held on to her tightly as he set her down on the ground. He lifted her jaw with his fingers to get a better look at her face and he used his other hand to brush her hair away from her forehead, "It's really you."

"Nobody has called me Tangerine in years." Clementine's face flushed. She tried to look away, but Theo kept her face still in his hands.

"Good." Theo whispered possessively. The low register of his voice made Clementine shiver, "That's my name for you."

"So you're a librarian now?" Clementine looked at him skeptically. "I don't think I saw you open a single book on all the years that I knew you."

"I've turned a page." Theo grinned widely at his own joke, "I've begun a new chapter in my life."

"You're still trying way too hard to be funny." Clementine rolled her eyes. "It's not working."

"No, wait!" Theo shut his eyes in concentration, "I can do one more... it was bound to happen eventually. Get it? Because books are bound?"

"Stick to being a librarian." Clementine smiled, "Comedy isn't for you."

"I need to say it before someone else does. You look incredible." Theo's eyes scanned her body, tracing every curve that he once knew so well, "Absolutely incredible, actually."

"So do you." Clementine could feel the tightness of his muscles as he continued to hold her in his arms. It felt natural in each other's arms, almost like no time had passed at all, "You've been working out quite a lot. I can tell that it's paying off."

"It's the under 25 quidditch league we've got going around here." Theo finally let her go to admire himself and his hard work. "Some of the younger faculty and staff, as well as some other Hogwarts alumni living in Hogsmeade all meet up once a week for a scrimmage. You want to join?"

"You know I don't fly." Clementine shook her head. "I like to stay firmly planted on the ground."

"I could always use a cheerleader." Theo ran his hand up and down her arm. He smirked as he watched the goosebumps form under the pads of his fingers. "Especially one who looks like you."

"I'm not that type of girl, Theo." Clementine shook her head. "You know that."

Theo's eyes flickered to her lips before slowly dragging back upwards to her eyes, "I remember exactly what kind of girl you are."