He chuckles putting the file aside. "Actually a little angel styled it more for me this morning and insisted that I come to work with it like this. He's my hair stylist."

Little angel.

I don't ask about the little angel because it's none of my business. I don't want to be intrusive, that's his personal affair.

Mr. Jay's eyes settle on the cinnamon rolls as he picks the mug of coffee. "For me?"

"Yes." I push the plate closer to him and he picks one, taking a bite. Then he stops chewing, looking at the cinnamon rolls in his hand in amazement and surprise.

"It tastes familiar, really familiar." He whispers to himself, his eyes still on the cinnamon rolls.

He gets out of the trance and I stay next to the desk still pondering his odd reaction over the cinnamon rolls.

Mr. Jay finishes all the cinnamon rolls within a few minutes and leans back on the leather chair, fully satisfied. Our eyes meet and we both laugh, it's like he has never eaten them before and this is his first time. He really loved them.

"Sir can I make a suggestion?" I ask and he nods sitting up.

"I've been thinking of using a french press to make your coffee instead of the coffee maker. It's what we use at home and it makes good coffee that tastes really great." I say to him as he listens keenly. "Since you love coffee so much, I want to upgrade the taste by using a french press."

So many employees here love coffee and I know the french press with elevate the taste and they will like it.

"Ok let me make a call so the french press can be brought. Twenty are enough for everyone in the company." Mr. Jay picks the desk phone making a call.

Hanging up I check his schedule for today. "You have a meeting at 9.00am with the manager of Vix Construction company."

He wipes his lips with a napkin as I search for the needed file in the aligned cabinets, they are so many. "It's on the top shelf. Pick it so we can go to the meeting room. The manager has arrived earlier than scheduled." Mr. Jay says behind me after receiving a call.

I get on the small stool reaching out my hand but still can't reach the file.

I feel Mr. Jay behind me as he picks the file for me. "You are so short." He says and i poke his tummy for making fun of my height.

He bumps on me and I lose my balance, falling of the stool. Screaming at the top of my lungs because of the pain I'm about to feel when my body hits the hard floor, I fall on something soft and warm instead.

Opening my eyes, I meet Mr. Jay's hooded ones as we look deep into each other's eyes, our hearts thumping against our chests with me on top of him.

He runs his gaze over me, tucking the loose hair behind my ear delicately. Then he smiles, a smile so familiar to me now.

I examine his face, from his cheekbones, emerald eyes, coffee laced pink lips to his ears. The more I look at him, the more my cheeks burn flaming red as I inch closer to him, melting towards him.

Mr. Jay rubs his thumb on my cheekbone and the warm feeling renders me motionless and stunned, still on top of him. He also doesn't make any move, just gazes intensely at me.

A loud knock on the door takes us out of the deep trance and I place my hands on his hard chest, getting up and off him. I look away so he doesn't see the blush on my face as I straighten my blazer.

Mr. Jay also gets up avoiding my eyes too as he walks to the door, Mrs. Smith stepping in. "The manager of Vix construction company has been waiting for you for quite a while Sir."