Episode 7: I am with you!

Start from the beginning

Surveen's jaw dropped looking at Agastya.

"Let's start with the performance for final selection. Surveen you go first since Naina isn't here yet.", Says Agastya.

Surveen starts her acting. Halfway through Agastya chuckles and smirks turning his head to the sides.. Surveen feels humiliated and raged at his mocking smile.

"Total crappy performance! You better give me something better than this else you can leave.", Says Agastya.

Surveen walks down the stage and occupies the chair fuming in anger.

"Where is Naina? I've been waiting for her since so long", Agastya screams.

"Agastya.. I got a letter from Naina, informing that she is flying back to India due to her deteriorating health. She sent a doctor's certificate as well. Health reason diya hai isiliye hum usko rokh bhi nahi sakte.", says Rishab.

Agastya looks daggers at Surveen who smirks.

"It's you!! You did it right?", Agastya yells.

"Do you have any proof Agastya? Stop yelling at me, I ain't your maid servant. Main toh tumhare achche luck pe hass rahi hoon. Abhi chali gayi achcha hai, warna socho show ke ek din pehle gayab ho jaati toh? Ab tumhaare paas kya option bachta hai? Surveen is your only life saver.", She says with an evil smile.

"Farah, I need another audition happening tomorrow itself.", says Agastya.

"Agastya, can we discuss in the cabin please?", Farah suggests.

He glares at Surveen before walking to the cabin with Farah.

"Agastya, aggression mein kaam mat karo. Audition ke liye we don't have time and resources. I know it's hard but we will either have to compromise or pack our bags. Sweety ke liye tum Surveen se kyu bhid rahe ho? Waise bhi Sweety kaunsa tumhara saath de rahi hai?", Says Farah.

Agastya looks at Farah blankly for sometime and then suddenly smiles.

"Thanks Farah!! Thank you!!", Says Agastya by holding her arms.

Farah looks puzzled at him.

"Kya hua tumhe?", She asks.

"Tum jaakar pure team ko bolo ki achanak meri tabiyat kharab ho gayi hai. Main unhe apni tabiyat thik ho jaane pe milunga.", He says.

"Par tum toh thik ho.", Farah says confused.

"Ab jao na yaar please.", He says by folding his hands.

She rolls her eyes and goes outside.
.
.
.
Scene: Sweety's apartment

Her phone starts ringing, she doesn't answer looking at the number and the voice recorder activates.

"Hello Ms. Sukhminder Kaur. Agastya Rao here. Mujhe aapse aapke script aur agreement ke baare mein baat karni thi. Agar aap permission dengi toh kya hum mil sakte hai? Mera number hai..."

Sweety picks up the call immediately.

"Kaha ho?", Sweety asks.

"Tumhare ghar ke darwaaze ke bahar", Agastya replies.

Sweety rolls her eyes and opens the door. He looks at her. It had been over 24 hours that he hadn't seen her face. Upon Farah's strict instructions, he had exchanged his room with Rishab.

Sweety taps her feet while looking elsewhere then his face standing at the door. He was still standing an arm distance from the door without moving close to her. Since he wasn't moving, she glares at him.

"Muh kya dekh rahe ho?", She asks annoyed.

"Main andar aa sakta hoon?", He asks.

"Toh yahi khade khade discuss karna hai?", She asks.