Chapter one

"ADELAIDE WAKE UPPPP" a loud voice yelled. My head was pounding.

"Ah fuckkk" I groaned as I put my hand on my head.

I finally opened my eyes to see Cassie hovering over me. "What the hell do you want Cassie?" I asked as I got up from my bed and went to pick out what I was going to wear.

"I need you to tell me what to wear for the party Mckay is having" she whined as she went over to her bed that had a shit ton of clothes laid out on.

"Cass, why do you have so many clothes bro?" I asked as I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"I need your help Adi please Mckay cant see me in some disgusting outfit" She cried.

"Why are you being so dramatic? Cass it's just Mckay" I said while brushing my teeth. She stomped her feet and jumped onto her bed.

"Why are you so mean?" She said and started to cry. What the fuck is this bitch on her period.

"Cassie oh my god why the hell are you crying it is just a fucking outfit now will you let me get ready so I can go see Rue?" I yelled, finally getting mad.

"Fine then I will just ask mom" She stated and stomped out the room.

Geez she acts like a fucking five year old sometimes. I decided on wearing some slightly baggy jeans a white crop and a flannel. I put on my dark green converse and went down stairs.

"Morning mom" I said as I went to the fridge to grab a caprisun. "Hey honey, what is wrong with your sister?" She asked as she sipped her wine.

I shrugged my shoulders and said goodbye so I could finally see Rue. She had been gone and at Rehab ever since her overdose. She got back like five days ago and her mom is now letting her go outside the house.

I grabbed my bike and made my way towards Rue's house. Once I had arrived I dropped my bike and ran straight to the door. I knocked and Gia had opened it.

"Hey G where is Rue?" I asked.

"In her room getting ready I think" She answered as she let me in.

I ran straight to where Rue's room was. I knocked on it to make sure she wasn't naked or something.

"Come in" I heard her voice mumble.

I opened the door to see Rue on her bed still sleeping. I ran over to her and jumped on top of her.

"Heyyy Rue Rue" I said with a huge smile on my face.

She lifted her head up right at the sound of my voice. She looked me in the eyes with disbelief. I pulled her into a tight hug and fell back onto the bed with her in my arms.

"Adelaide Oh my god you do not know how much I missed you" She mumbled into my shoulder.

"I missed you so much. Rue summer was horrible without you here" I complained.

She lifted her head and had a smirk on her face. "Wanna go visit Fez?" She asked.

The smile from my face dropped. She had just went to rehab and now she wants to go see fez what the fuck.

"What" I laughed

"Oh come on just because I went to rehab doesn't mean I stayed clean '' She said as she got up and put on her shoes.

She put her hand out to me. "Come on" She said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bed.

Once we left the house we made small talk about how each others summer was.

Not too long after we had made it to Fez's. I told Fez a quick Hi before I went to the back to see what Ash was doing. No I wasn't gonna go get drugs they aren't really my thing anyway. Me and Ash have always been close.

I used to take care of him when he was younger. "Sup Ash" I said as I sat down next to him.

"Yooo where have you been?" He asked.

"Oh you know just at home watching movies the usual" I answered as I looked around the room.

Not too long after Rue had come to the Back. Of course she was gonna get drugs.

"I thought your ass was dead," Ash said as he took a bite of cereal.

Rue looked at him and glared. "I thought you had Aspergers and I just realized you're just a prick, '' Rue smiled.

"This is a frickle indrustry yall come and go Im just tryna stack my cash and pay off our mortgage so what the fuck you want?" Ash said as he grabbed a container out the microwave.

I got up and left so I could go talk to Fez. Once I left Fez was still there sitting in his chair.

"Hey fez watch doin?" I asked as I swung my arms around and sat next to him.

"Nothin much ma what about you?" He questioned

"Nothin" I said as I let my head rest against the wall.

Not too long after I heard a truck pull up. I looked over to see Nate Jacobs hopping out. Ah fuck.

"Hey Adi, what are you doing here?" He said as he walked closer to me and Fez. Fez stood up and started to walk towards him.

I decided to get up and not be rude.

"Hey Nate," I said. Out of nowhere he pulled me into a hug and wrapped his arms around my waist. I hugged back not wanting to be mean. He stayed hugging me for a while till Fez spoke up.

"So what are you guys looking for?" Fez asked. I looked behind Nate to see Mckay standing there awkwardly. I smiled and waved at him.

"So uhh me and Mckay are going to have a party and we wanted to see if you could hook us up" Nate smiled.

I went over to Mckay and started to talk to him.

"Do you really want to have this party?"

"Uh don't tell Nate but uh no not really" He laughed.

"Thought so" I laughed along.

First chapter hope you guys like it .