Every little detail- E.O

Start from the beginning

"Sorry." I apologized and put more food in my mouth.

"The director need you us set. Chris will bring Noah once they've finished eating." She said taking my hand.

We had to reshoot one of the scenes we did earlier. The director told us we had it perfect but I guess he changed his mind. The scene was Scarlett opening a door, letting Fury into the room where most the others were, and we were talking about a mission.

The director called my name getting my attention. "Can we try it with you opening the door instead of Scarlett? I just want to see how it pans out." He said which confused. It would change nothing but I did it anyway.

When action was called I went over to the door opening it. But Samuel L. Jackson wasn't behind it. I was staring into a pair of eyes belonging to a person I thought had been dead for six years.

I stood there in pure shock, my mouth wide open.

"Close that, sweetheart. You're catching flies." He smiled as he brought my chin up to my jaw, closing my mouth.

Jack POV
I had contacted David and Jarnette when I was rescued. I asked them how Lizzie was and asked them not to tell her I was home. I wanted to surprise her. Jarnette gave me the number of her best friend (Scarlett Johansson) and she helped me organise a way for me to suprise Lizzie at work.

They created a fake scene where Lizzie had to open a door. They did it with Samuel L. Jackson to begin with to make it seem believe able, before they asked her to re do the scene but I was behind said door.

When she opened the door she looked at me in pure shock, her mouth wide open.

"Close that, sweetheart." I used the nickname I hadn't said in too long. "You're catching flies." I joked with a smile.

He eyes glossed over, she was about to cry. I quickly wrapped her in a hug. She stood still, unresponsive, most likely still in shock.

It felt amazing to have the woman that I'm so deeply in love with, back in my arms after so many years.

"You're dead." "It's not you." "You're gone." She kept whispering to herself. I pulled away and looked her in her gorgeous green eyes.

"I'm alive, baby. I'm right here. I'm never leaving again, I promise. I'm going to marry you and we will live the life we talked about, if you still want that." I said not breaking the strong eye contact.

"Mama!" I heard a young boy who was being carried in by Chris Evans shouted. Chris brought him over to Lizzie who turned away from me and payed attention to the boy.

How does she have a kid? Mama J told me she didn't move on?

"Hello, my sweet prince." She took the boy from Chris and kissed his cheek.

"Who's that Mama?" The young boy asked. Lizzie didn't move her eyes to me or answer the question, instead she adjusted the collar of his shirt.

"Why don't you ask him yourself, Noah?" Scarlett suggest knowing that Lizzie wouldn't answer the boy.

"Mama down." The boy commanded. She put him down but still didn't look at me. Keeping her eyes on the young child.

"Hi, Sir. I'm Noah Jack Olsen. Who are you?" He held his hand out for me to shake. I crouched down to his height and shook his hand. She named her child after me? She raised him well, a proper gentlemen.

I smiled at the boy. "I'm Jack too. It's a pleasure to meet you Noah. Is she your Mama?"

Okay so now looking back on it. I probably should have just waited to ask Lizzie if this was her child but I was desperate, okay? Don't judge me!

"Yeah." He replied with a smile. "My daddy isn't here though." He had a small frown.

"Oh? Where is your daddy?" I pried.

"He had to go away. But my Mama said he will come back one day and they will get married and I will have lots of brothers and sisters." He smiled thinking of the family he could one day have.

"Oh yeah." I love that Lizzie told him about me and still had hope I would come home, even when I didn't.

"Noah, can you go with Aunty Scarlett for a minute. I need to talk to Jack." Lizzie said finally looking at me.

"Okay, Mama. It was nice to meet you Mr Jack." Noah said as I stood back up.

"It was good to meet you too, Noah." I said high fiving him.

"We can talk in my trailer." Lizzie deadpanned. I followed her out the main building and to her trailer.

We sat in an awkward silence on the sofa. I didn't know how to break the ice so I waited for her to.

"How long have you been home?" She asked staring at the coffee table in front of her.

"A few months. Four or five. I wanted to sort myself out a bit. I wasn't in a good way, physically or mentally. I didn't want you to see me like that." I explained. There was another periodic silence.

"How are you alive?" She asked now looking at me, with tears falling down her cheeks.

I shook my head, no explanation for her. "I don't know. The only thing that kept me alive was the thought of coming home to you. But I'm home now. I'm not going back." I told her.

She sat herself in my lap and cuddled into me. I felt her body lightly shake and heard her sniffles and she cried into me.

"Please don't let me go, Jack." She said between cried.

"Never. I'll always hold you and find my way back to you. You're my home and my person, Lizzie." She just cried harder into my chest.

"Hey, sweetheart?" I asked, stroking her hair. I heard a small hum in reply. "Is he mine? Noah?" I asked unsure of what answer I wanted to hear.

She pulled away from me and looked deeply into my eyes. "Yeah. He is." She nodded.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you were pregnant. I'm sorry I missed his firsts. I'm sorry for being a lousy dad. I'm sorry for disappearing." I apologized, tears threatened to fall from my own eyes.

"It's okay." She said softly as she cupped my cheek. Wiping a tear I didn't realised had escaped. "You didn't know I was pregnant. You didn't know about him. You didn't chose to get captured. If anything, it's made me love you more. Knowing that in spite if what you went through, you still came home to me. If you want to leave because you aren't ready for Noah, that's okay. I won't blame you. But if I'm honest, I would much prefer you to stay so I can marry you and grow our family and grow grey and old with you." She told me softly.

"Of course I'm not leaving you, my love. I'm ready for Noah and I want to be there for him and you. And I want all the things you just said and so much more." We slowly closed the distance between us. Our lips locking in a long overdue kiss. Our first kiss in six years. God, how I missed her lips, her smell, her eyes, everything about her. Every little detail.