coloré comme je te vois

"Tres-bien! Now that we settled this, let's begin! Please sit in this chair right here."

He pointed the chair in front of the big canvas and you did as he said, though you still had more questions.

"I wasn't expecting a canvas this big. I thought you would just doodle me or something."

"Hmm, I've had enough of studying your features detail by detail, I think now I'm finally ready for the grand piece!"

You couldn't help but avoid his gaze shying away thinking about how much attention he paid on you for so long, why would he have this trouble? Rook leaned in one knee to meet your gaze.

"Now if you allow me, I want to put you in the position I want...for now."

He had that narrowed eyes that always keep you wondering the meaning behind his every word, you just accent with your head leting him lead the way. One gloved hand touched the outside of your right tight till his grip was firm on it.

"Merci, cross your legs like this..."

And so you did. His finger softly brushed your legs and then he stood up getting behind you. You could feel his hot breath on your neck, so close to you. You felt one hand coming up and down your back painfully slow.

"Now, straight up your back, yes like this. Perfect."

He was in front of you again, both of his hands brushing your arms till he could grab your hands landing them in your lap, on over the other. He looked into your eyes and you tried your hardest to keep his fierce gaze. Rook put a finger to your chin moving your head slowly to the side and a bit up. His eyes never leaving your face. You felt his finger brushing your skin as it leaved your face.

"Perfect! Mon coeur, you know you can breathe and blink, right?"

As if he broke a magic spell, you felt your senses once again, trying not to move so much.

"Yes. Right."

He laughed at how hard you were trying to keep still just for him and moved to sit behind his canvas, it was so big that most of his frame was hidden by it wich makes even cuter every time he puts his head out to look at you before hiding again to paint. Sometimes he stares at you longer, not moving his hand just deeply looking at you, you imagine if his taking every detail into his hunter memory to put together in his work, or if it's just and excuse to look at you. Every now and then he would start a conversation of course, because it's Rook Hunt and as focused as he is, he couldn't keep quiet for too long.

"You know, mon coeur, this is quite a privileged view, observing you from here like this."

"When you're observing me, who do you think I'm observing?"

Once again you could surprise the hunter, his face went from confusion to something other, a soft smile like he heard a bird singing the most endearing tune, his eyes met the ground for the first time, he looked like thinking about something, wanting to say something, it was a new thing to Rook to hesitate, the smile never leaving his face. After some time he stood up.

"You must be tired right? You can relax now."

The tensions in your shoulder eased at once and you looked like you were melting on your chair resting your head all the way back and spreading your legs to the front, Rook laughed at your sloopy actions.

"My poor lapin, I kept you like this for too long didn't I?"

He moved to your back and started a massage with the exact amount of pressure you needed, you almost couldn't contain some relief sounds out of your mouth.

"Hmmm, that's good...have you finished the paint?"

"Non, non! True art can't be rushed, I can't paint a canvas like this in one single day! I guess we'll need some more sessions like this."

You were secretly happy to hear that.

"Can I look at it?"

"Well...I was thinking about giving it to you once finished, but they say curiosity killed the cat, I cant let mon chat die like this!"

You made your way to the canvas and couldn't convey in words the magnificent work Rook was doing, you stood there stupidly, astonished.

"Rook...that's beautiful! You said you will give it to me? Why?"

The hunter approaches you holding one of your hands in his.

"Because I want you to see yourself like I see you."

You could feel the truth in his words, the warmth of his hand in yours, the tears almost falling from your eyes, one of them falling from your cheek.

"Mon coeur! Dont cry! Did my words hurt you somehow?!"

As Rook panicked he swept the tear away with his thumb, and now your cheek was suddenly covered with blue paint.

"Mon dieu! Pardon!"

You couldn't understand until you put a hand in your face and saw the paint in your fingers, you looked at Rook faking anger.

"I can't believe this!"

You immediately splat some red paint in your fingers drawing a quick messy heart in his cheek. He looked at you with surprise before laughing.

"Haha! Are you sure you want to play this game with me?"

You were sure, you knew Rook would win, he always does, in the end of the day you would probably be a walking rainbow, painted from head to toe but not even forty showers would wash away the new colors he painted your world that day.