Chapter 24- Finding Him and Her Part 2

Start from the beginning

Nicki- How was it?

Rih- Satisfying.

Melissa- I'm sure it was.

Ealy comes back out and tells us that his men are taking my father to jail right now. He took us back to the hotel to pack our stuff.

Melissa- You guys, I think I'm gonna go back home for a bit.

Rih- Home as in Barbados home.

Melissa- Yeah, after all that's happened I wanna see my mother and everyone else.

Rih- Ok, um after were done here we'll take you to the airport.

I was hella bummed when she said that. I just got her back and she leaving again. When me and kitten were done we pack our stuff in our car. We all hugged Ealy and thanked him for his services. I payed him, he refused like a mother fucker but I eventually got him to take it. We all jumped in my car and headed to the airport. I called up my pilot and told him to be ready for her, and of course he was. I help Meli get her stuff out of the car. Whan we were done I hugged the shit out of her.

Rih- I just got you back.

Melissa- I'll be fine. You can call me everyday this time and I'll answer I promise.

Kitten got out of the car and hugged her too. I kissed Melis cheek and hugged her again.

Rih- I love you.

Melissa- I love you too.

She headed to the plane. I waited until the plane took off to leave. When I got back in the car and started to drive me and kitten home I was quiet.

Nicki- Master you ok?

Rih- Yeah I'm fine.

Nicki- She'll be ok.

I smiled at kitten and held her hand. We got home and just decided we would unpack tomorrow. We went straight upstairs and stripped, we got in the shower washed our stinky bodies off. When we got out we dried off, kitten went to put her shirt on but I stopped her.

Rih- No, no clothes.

I pick her up and kissed her with as much passion as I could. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my torso. I walked us to the bedroom and layed her on the bed. We continued to kiss each other, she was fighting me for dominance and weirdly she was winning. She flipped us over so she was on top and put my hands above my head. After fighting for 20 minutes I finally just gave up and let her have control. She was kissing me with so much force it made me moan. She let go of my lips and kissed down my neck. I moaned 'kitten' and she racked her nails up my thighs. There was a biting feeling on my thighs after she was done but it still felt good. Kitten trailed her kisses down to my nipples. She licked and sucked on them which made me moaned again I started to grind my nub onto kittens belly. I was so desperate for friction, she stopped sucking my nipples and pitched them hard, I yelped in pain and she slapped them. It hurt like hell but it also made me even more horny than before. I kept moaning like it was my job, kitten lowered her kisses again to my stomach. She kissed all over it and tounged my belly button, who knew that would feel so amazing. So amazing that I was pushing her head in it like it was the heat in between my legs. I continued to moan, kitten lowered herself again and her face was met with my heat. I could smell how aroused I was so I knew she definitely could, she kissed it, just once. Then she stuck her tongue out and sat it on my pearl. My body started to spasm. What the fuck? How is she making me cum by just putiing her tounge on my clit one time. I screamed bloody murder, my body went on the ride of its life. Kitten didn't move her tounge, not once and my orgasm still wouldn't end. I tried to pusher her head off but she just hit my hands away. My eyes watered and I begged her to stop.

Rih- OH KITTEN PLEASE STOP, YOUR KILLING ME PLEASE STOP!

She moved her tounge and my body kept on spasing. She stuck her two fingers into my pussy and started ramming it. My orgasm started building again, I tryed to crawl away from her but she held me still. She put her mouth on my pearl and started biting it. It hurt but it sent electric shocks trough my body which made my orgasm come quicker. I was yelling really loud, right when my orgasm was on the horizon, literally like seconds away she stopped. My head shot up, she had a smile on her face but I was far from that.

Rih- Put your fingers back in me!

Nicki- No.

Rih- Nicki, now!

Nicki- Rihanna, no!

I was mad as hell but I was also frustrated. I stomped my foot like a kid and starting whining. It shocked the hell out of me because I've never done that before.

Nicki- You make me cum, and I'll give you the biggest orgasm of you life.

Rih-........Ok, ok.

Kitten pushed me back and crawled to my face. She pushed her body down.

Nicki- Eat this pussy.

Her dominating tone turned me on. I stuck my tounge in her heat and eat her out. She was moaning in the matter of seconds. I held on to her thighs and pushed my face deeper into her. My nose was touching her clit so I wagged it back and side to side while my tounge was still inn her. She was thrashing her head back and forth and started riding my face. I grabbed her ass and rubbed it in my hands she moaned louder and pulled my head into her heat. She yelled that she was gonna cum and in a matter of seconds she screamed for the heavens and came in my mouth. Her body went slump and she slid from off of me.

Nicki- God damn, that was crazy.

Rih- I always give the best head.

Nicki- That you do.

Kitten sat up.

Nicki- All fours.

I got in doggy style and laid my head on the bed. Kitten came up behind me, she smacked my ass cheeks a couple of times I moaned every time because it just makes me wetter. After that she put her tounge on my asshole. She squirled in around and my hips bucked she slid her tounge down to my clit and back up to my asshole. I felt her moving and she got off the bed. I looked up she left the room and I sat there like what the fuck. She came back quick with something's behind her back.

Nicki- Back on all fours.

Rih- What do you have?

Nicki- On all fours!

I got back on all fours. She got back on the bed. She started licking my snatch again, I was too busy moaning I wasn't paying attention. I started to feel a exhilarating feeling in my clit. I threw my head back and moan, she had the Hitachi vibrator on my clit, I grinded my hips into it.

Nicki- Hold it.

I grabbed the vibrator and kept it in my clit, I put NY head on the pillows and closed my eyes. Kitten started licking my asshole again, I continued to stimulate my pussy with the vibrator, I felt something pushing my walls open, I yelled and my head flew back again, she had a dildo too. She rammed my pussy with it and licked my asshole. The vibrator was still on my clit. My orgasm was coming fast and I could tell it was gonna be huge. Kitten turned up the vibration on the Hitachi. My hips shot up even further than they were. I was screaming and screaming and screaming. My vision blurred and my legs shook, the dildo was hitting my g spot so I knew I was gonna squirt. My eyes teared up and I started crying. It felt too good, the best feeling of my life. My orgasm hit me like a ton if bricks, I screamed the loudest I've ever screamed in my 27 years of living. Kitten pulled the dildo out of me and liquid shot out, it was so much of it that I hit the bed and it sprayed everywhere, the ceiling, kitten, the night stand, hell even the wall behind the bed. It finally stopped I took the Hitachi off of my clit. I was soaked, tears were still streaming down my face, no I wasn't in pain, the feeling of being fucked into oblivion by someone your in love with just does something to you. Kitten held me while I cried, after I settled down we took another shower. Our bed felt like a sponge, so we decided to sleep in the play room. Damn. This was the best sex ever and I have the best woman ever.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys. What you think. Let me know. Sex scene to much or what. Comment please. Thanks for reading! MUAH!