Chapter 24- Finding Him and Her Part 2

Start from the beginning

Rih- Let me go in.

Ealy- What?

Rih- Let me go in there.

Ealy- Mrs. Fenty-

Rih- Please Ealy just let me go in, come in with me.

Ealy looked at me like I had three eyes.

Ealy-......Fine, ok, if that's what you want.

We walked out of the other room and went to the one next door. For some reason I wasn't as nervous as I was at the other door. Ealy opened it and walked in first. He told me to walk behind him and I did. My father tried to stand up but his hands and ankles her bound to the table. I moved out from behind Ealy.

RF- Wow, look at my baby.

Rih- I'm not your baby.

RF- You look so beautiful, just like when you were a little girl. You've always been so gorgeous. Now tell me did you miss your daddy.

Rih- The exact opposite actually.

He chuckled at that.

RF- I know you did you don't have to lie. Have a seat.

I looked at Ealy and he gave me a 'what the hell, you already came in here' look, so I sat down in the chair.

Rih- So, your the one who's been torturing me and my fiancé.

RF- Don't mention that bitch to me.

Rih- Considering this started because you were jealous of her I think I will mention her.

His face kinda tensed up, but relaxed again and turned into a smile.

RF- Your cute when your angry.

I rolled my eyes, which I guess was amusing to him because he chuckled again.

Rih- Why do you want me in here?

RF- I just wanted to see you. Watching you grow into the strong woman you are now on TV is just not satisfying enough for me. Also watching date these men, trying to replace me-

Rih- Excuse me. I wasn't dating anyone like you.

RF- Come on baby girl, we both know thats not true.

Rih- It is and stop calling me that. I would never date anyone remotely close to you.

RF- Sweetheart, the life that your living now says it all. You like being dominate, you like seeing people hurt, your a sadist. If your not trying to date people like me, then you at least take after me.

Rih-.............

RF- Yeah, we both know its true. You love me and you can't deny that.

Rih- Yeah I love you.............Just like I loved when you would sneak into my room at night and rape me.

RF- We both know you did.

Rih- You are sick. Enjoy these last seconds you see me because it will never happen again. Do you wanna hear another think we both know.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Rih- We both know what happens to men who rape little girls in jail.

His face instantly dropped.

Rih- Yes Ealy this is my father.

I got up and left the room. Walking out of there I felt so happy and exhilarated. Standing up to my father after all these years was the biggest accomplishment of my existence. Kitten saw me walikg to her and ran to me. I hugged her as tight as I could. Meli also walked up and I hugged her too. I was so happy it didn't make any sence.