Chapter XXI: "A Mother's Genuine Love held for her offspring"

Start from the beginning

The Wolves' group before them held their heads down as if in shame from these spoken words for how true that it all was what he had said to them. "Remember Hunters," Shere Khan had continued on with his speech to then, "whatsoever it all was that you were told by me over the past years despite us not being able to ever call each other friends in the way that we can now. Man's-Cubs and the likes of them have no place in groups such as from among your kind. For Man does so indeed hunt ones such as you, after all. And I myself know much about what that is like, considering how once did Hunters Born Of Men had killed my mother." Shere Khan licked his very mildly deformed left front paw's front whilst as he had spoken those last few words, reminiscing how despite how he and his mother did love each other, he had not forgotten how she had nicknamed him "Lungri" of all nicknames to ever give to him.

"Although I understand that if one were to at all ever so here perhaps "fail to ever pass" this which your peoples do call "The Running" then never gets to join with the rest of all your pack." Continued The Tiger King.

"Yes Great Shere Khan," said another one of all of these resentful wolves present over here, "that is to say in itself, join in with the rest of its hunting groups for complete specification. Otherwise I can confirm that such a one is not quite at all so very necessarily expelled from the pack itself nor its families because there is the choice to try all the training over again and then after it all go continue the next season's event of The Running to occur."

Shere Khan smiled at this as if he had perhaps some sorts of long thought up ideas about all this that could now be taken up as his strategies of individual choice. "Well So Great Hunters, you all do indeed here just so happen to seem to know about just how eager that my prey is to be accepted by your kindred. Also I understand that if Akela were to miss his kill he might no longer be leader of your pack unless some way is found for him to end up leader no more regardless of all efforts of those who support him." he said, "So I say to you all that perhaps of course if that pest were to indeed ever at all fail, then perhaps just a little push from a few among your cubs as resentful of the so wretched verminous pest could yet encourage him - albeit yet so here though all in the wrong line of thought - and as for that accursed old fool of a dog, perhaps so indeed just a little effort from all of you could ensure his efforts at his hunt for be up rather well for him- albeit yet in the wrong direction. And I can promise you all, that if you see to that so old fool of a dog failing in his hunt then, then after that as a result, great rewards await you."

These present resentful wolves seemed to all but pause for a moment, as if not certain of what it all was he had meant to say, yet after a bit had they seemed to delight in what was offered up including as Shere Khan pointed out to some fresh kill nearby and they all saw that Shere Khan himself had killed some old deer and some so old male among The Buffalo too to boot it all for those ones each here before the presence of all so over here The Tiger King Of Tiger Kings thus so indeed himself. Little did they know that this latter one was yet another a cow of a group composed of Camping Men who as such had been frightened off by Shere Khan due to all but having happened to be camped nearby his den.

Little Tabaqui, Shere Khan or these wolves standing before them knew, yet watching all of this was The Black Panther Bagheera from within the shadows of the bushes further away and he could hear the conversations in between them all and realized what it was that he had to do. Immediately he very discreetly had managed whilst to withdraw from wherein was he hiding so that he may have managed to witness and hear what it was that he did. Truly he all but took genuinely deeply so up over here no pleasure whatsoever ever at all regarding all out of whatsoever it was that he had in mind for it all whilst as a solution for all of this, yet alas he truly deeply genuinely saw all of it here as a matter in whichever so there was not a choice very truly really anymore.