Fear street part 1 1994

Fear street Part 1: 1994          ☟

➸"we are so dead"

➳♥. Name:
Daisy Fier

➳♥Personality:
Funny
Rebellious
Joking
Clever

➳♥ Age: 17

➳♥ Style: American street style

➳♥ Likes: Hanging at the mall Reading & writing Singing Watching movies Scaring people at her school

➳♥ Likes:
Hanging at the mall
Reading & writing
Singing
Watching movies
Scaring people at her school

➳♥ Dislikes
Sunnyvale cheerleaders and jocks
Football
Kate's drug dealing
Smion joking about heather's death
Most teachers.
The cold

➳♥ Hobby
Hanging out at the mall.
Listening to music
Singing
Writing
Watching movies
Drawing
In drama

➳♥ Reputation;
Everyone wanted to date her, wanted to be her or hated her. no inbetween, most people are at least slightly scared of her

➳♥ Friends:
Denna, Sam, Josh, Heather 🥺 , Ryan

➳♥ Enemies: Kate, petter, the teachers,

➳♥ Fav movie: the omen

➳♥Fav book: children of the corn

➳♥Fav food: Mac and cheese

➸ " take a chill pill "

➳♥ back story:
Daisy realized the superstition about her and her family from a young age, she's always been curious about anything and everything. Her parents were scared to bring another Feir into the world, because it seems every 2 or 3 generations someone goes crazy, they try everything to make sure Daisy will be fine, and at any sign something is wrong they do everything to fix it. Including; prescriptions, therapy, Counseling, doctors visits, cat scans. But as Daisy gets older she gets less and less fond of everything, and more and more curious.
Ever since they started learning about Sarah fier, and about Hannah Miller, and the old settlement where the mall is, she started to grow 1. A hatred for the teacher and 2. A hunch that everything wasn't Sarah feirs fault. Why would an innocent teenage girl cause all this harm? The older Daisy gets the more she puts into finding the truth. And she'll stop at nothing to figure out what really happened with Sarah fier.
But curiosity killed the cat. Along with a lot of things, the closer she gets to the truth the harder it gets to be alive. It started with her cat going crazy and ending with murder. But that won't stop Daisy being so close to the truth. But she knows she can't do this alone, she searches for some friends to join her in her journey.

➸ "life is all that and a bag of chips"

Playlist:
♬[𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘨𝘦]
❥ "𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 obsession?! 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 depression. 𝙸𝚖 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜"

♬[𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘨𝘦 ]
❥ "the queerest of the queer, the strangest lf the strange. the coldest of the cold, the lamest of the lame, the numbesg of the dumb. i hate to see you here"

♬[𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣]
❥ "insane in the membrane"

♬[𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 ]
❥ "𝚒𝚖 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙. 𝙸𝚖 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚘. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚖 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?"

♬[𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘮𝘤 𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳]
❥ "𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!"

♬[𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙖 𝘴𝘶𝘻𝘻𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘨𝘢]
❥ "if you hear something late at night. Some kind of troublesome fight, just don't ask me what it was"

♬[𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦]
"𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘. 𝙲𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘, 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚘𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘, 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

➳♥Face claim: Natalia dyer