Chapter 2: Welcome to Shanghai

Începe de la început

"Do not hesitate to call us in case of an emergency.okay?You can call Yanli at any time.We will always be there for you."

"Yes aunty.I know.Thanks."
Linwen thanked her and turned to Yibo.

"Take care of yourself.Call me if you need anything. "
Linwen patted his head, left some money in Yibo's hand and with tears in his eyes, he bid final good bye to them.Yibo is just like his brother to him.

With teary eyes Yibo stared at his uncle's sight till he disappeared from the view.

"Come here dear.I'll take you to the room."
After Linwen disappeared from sight, Mrs.Xiao called him.

Yibo followed her.

"I have prepared the same room used by Linwen when he is here."
Mrs.Xiao showed him a room with an attached bathroom.The room is quite big.A bed,table,a closet, and few other things were there in the room.

After Mrs.Xiao left the room, Yibo had a quick shower and started to unpack his things.

Yibo can see the home garden and the gate through the window.After few minutes Yibo saw a high school boy entering the gate and walking towards the house.Seeing Yibo near the window,the boy cutely smiled at him and Yibo smiled back.

After a while he heard a crying of a baby.

"He must be Yanli jie's baby."
Yibo though while arranging his things and suddenly he heard a knock on the door.
Yibo went to the door and opened it.He saw a boy who had smiled with him earlier, holding a small baby in his arms.

"You must be Yibo gege. My name is Cheng.Mom said that you'd be here today.When I saw you through the window I knew it had to be you."
He said while smiling.

"He looks exactly like his mother."
Yibo remarked.

"Hi Cheng.I'm Wang Yibo.Is this Yanli jie's baby?"
Yibo smiled widely.

"Yes he is."
Yibo coddled the little boy.The baby boy giggled with his round puppy eyes and jumped into Yibo's arms.

"You're such a cute pie."
Yibo kissed his cheeks lovingly.The baby boy started to play with yibo's collar with his tiny palms.

"So adorable."
Yibo mumbled, looking at the baby boy.

"It's weird."
Cheng uttered with widening eyes.

"What is weird?"
latter one asked curiously.

"A-Yuan don't go near strangers. If someone goes near him and try to coddle him, he starts to cry his heart out.He must be really like you."

"Oh really.I'm glad.By the way, How old is him?"

"One year and three months."

Yibo couldn't stop kissing the chubby cheeks of the cute pie.

"I heard Linwen gege is your uncle. Are you also from Wuyuan countryside?"
Cheng asked.

"Yeah, I'm also from Wuyuan."

"I heard it's beautiful there.Isn't it?"

"Yes.It's most beautiful in the Spring and Autumn.Canola blossoms are abundant in the Springtime.It's quite hazy in the autumn but vividly colored foliage is fascinating.Most of the travellers visit during those seasons."

"I want to visit there too."
Cheng whined childishly.

"Let's go on a vacation then. But there are no such amenities like here."
Yibo explained.

"That's totally fine.I want to enjoy the scenery.I just love the healthy green foliage, fresh air,quiet and peaceful environment in the countryside."

While they were talking, the baby boy made himself comfy in Yibo's warm arms and peacefully drifted to sleep. Even though Cheng wanted to chat with Yibo further, he quickly took Yuan from Yibo's arms and left the room to keep the baby in the cot.

After Cheng left, Yibo arranged his leftovers back in order.Since he have to go to the new office tomorrow,he organized a file containing necessary documents and kept it on the table. After everything is done, he jumped onto the bed and thought about his new life started today.

"This family is really nice. Aunty,Cheng... according to uncle, Yanli Jie is nice too..All I have to worry about now is that Zhan guy or whoever.we'll see..It would be nice if the co-workers of the new office were also pleasant."

To be continued...

.
.
.

Another boring chapter 😬 I'll try to write a long chapter next.
Sorry for late update as well as for the possible mistakes.
Feel free to comment.

Stay safe sweethearts ❤️ Love ya 😘