𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟏

►𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗗𝗘: 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

゚・:,。★ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 ★,。・:・゚

"𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙯𝙪 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙮𝙤!"

A shout was heard by the people inside the private room in Bonten's HQ, followed by a black haired girl seen walking towards the entrance with a not so likely look on her face.

All heads snapped towards her the moment she entered the room, mixed reactions coming from the employees by seeing Bonten's only female executive being obviously in a bad mood.

They saw her eyes travelled around the room, looking like it's searching for something or rather someone. And the moment she landed her eyes on that one person, they could say they saw it oh so lightly darken. They all gulped at the sight, frightened at the scene that was about to unfold infront of them.

It was always so nerve wrecking whenever these things happen, it's like the employees know that at the end of the day, they're the ones who'll be affected out of their fights.

The executives fight a lot, i mean ofcourse they obviously do, they're grown men after all. With different attitudes and stands in life, plus their high ass ego's and prides, a few arguments here and there is already given and expected.

But for the woman infront of them right now, this is a first.

"Haruchiyo" You called out, cold voice sending shivers down to their spines for a moment.

Arising from his seat, pushing the girl who was on his lap just a while ago aside, he stared at you with a dead pan expression. "What?" He asked. At this point you can no longer control yourself anymore, that bored look on his face as he looks at you makes you even more furious.

"You are so dead," was what they all heard before they saw you pointing a revolver at Sanzu's forehead. And Kakucho who was just watching by the sidelines earlier, quickly arises from his seat, now deciding to step in.

He held your arm, urging you to put the gun down. "Y/n, stop," Kakucho ushers. But you didn't back down. You slapped his hand away, holding the revolver in your hands even firmer. "Don't touch me," you said in a stern voice, making sure to let him know that you have no plan on repeating yourself.

"Calm down," he calmly asked, not wanting to add fuel to the fire.

He looked at the pink-haired man, and judging from the annoying look on his face, he already know that he did something stupid. Fuck it, you know what, maybe he really deserves that bullet on his brain. If he even has one.