Episode 5: Main Teri Hogayiaan

Começar do início

Agastya was shocked. He loosened his hold on his collar and lowered his other hand. Sweety's father looked at him in his eyes in rage. His nose was bleeding. He pushed Agastya to the side and glared at Sweety before walking down the stairs. He wiped off the blood by pulling his white handkerchief from his coat pocket.

While Sweety glared at her father's figure disappearing down the stairs, Agastya cupped her face and looked at her bleeding lips.

"Are you alright Sweety?", He asked with moistened and concerned eyes.

"F@## off Agastya! I told you to stay away from me!", She says pushing his hands away from him.

"Just shut up Ms. Sukhminder Kaur!", He roared, pulling her inside the apartment by her arms and scanning the interior. He pulled her to the kitchen and left her arm. She kept staring at him. He opened the fridge door and pulled out ice cubes from the ice tray.

He took an ice cube and tried placing it on the discoloured area near the corner of her lips. She slapped his hand making the ice cube fly. He picked up yet another ice cube from the tray and she slapped his hand again.

He patiently picked up another ice cube and tried yet again. She was about to slap his hand again when he pulled it away from her making her miss. He bit the ice inbetween his teeth. He then lifted her up and placed on the kitchen counter and pinned both her hands to her her back by holding them in his one hand. She struggled to come out of his strong hold but all in vein. She kept glaring at him while he held the ice cube back in his hand and dabbed it near the corner of her lips. She hissed at the first stinging contact of ice with the little cut.

"Sorry!", He said while his eyes were still fixated on her wound. She kept staring at him until he was done. He then pulled out a kitchen towel and wiped off the wet area. He lifted his eyes and stared into her eyes. The next moment they were kissing each other wildly.

Yeh Kya Hua..
Kuch Pata Na Chala..
Kyu Haadsa Ban Gaya Silsilaa..

His hands unknowingly explored and touched her skin under the tank top she wore. She opened her eye and pushed him away with full force. He looked at her with a nonplussed expression.

"Get lost Agastya! For God sake leave me alone!!", She yelled at him.

"I am sorry", he said feeling mortified and walked towards the door. His eyes fell on the flower bouquet lying on the table.

'Happy Birthday Dearest Daughter' was written on the card affixed on it. There was a small pastry box beside it.

He turned his head and looks astounded at her, who was still sitting on the kitchen platform with her face turned away from him.

He went back to his apartment and stood near his window. She was now sitting on broad frame of her window with the same pastry box beside her. A white mice came near her and ran around her lap. She pushed the piece of pastry infront of the mice and resumed smoking by leaning her head against the window pane.
.
.
.
Scene: Sweety's apartment.

The door bell rang and she sauntered to the door to open it.

"Surprise!!! (Confetti shot on Sweety) Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you..", Farah and Rishab sang holding a large pizza box and box of beer cans.

"Happy Birthday dear Sweety. Happy Birthday to you!", Sang Agastya from behind who was holding a cake box.

Sweety stared at them with a straight face while they royally ignored her expression and walked inside her apartment. She slammed the door while rolling her eyes and walked inside. Farah and Rishab clicked selfies in her room. She stood glaring at Agastya by placing her hands over her hips.