𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆: 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

Start from the beginning

In a time like this, you wished to have the confidence just like any other Hashiras who's both physically and emotionally strong. Just like you thought they have.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Private meetings with Oyakata-sama doesn't feel new at all. Everytime you go, you slightly get used to it, pushing the nervousness aside and having the confidence infront of him. It's Oyakata-sama you're meeting after all.

Sliding the shoji door, you welcome yourself in before gently closing it afterwards. You walked to Oyakata-sama, sitting infront of him with a calm expression displayed on your face. The refreshing vibe that Oyakata-sama had, made you even more relax than you've ever been.

The room is dark, the only source of lighting are the candles that's lightly lit and surrounding the room.

The moonlight gleam on where Oyakata-sama is situated in, making you have a good view of him as he sat down quietly, ready to listen to you with a soft smile on his face.

"I greet Oyakata-sama a good evening, I hope you are having a nice day" you finally let out your first words of the night, greeting Oyakata-sama as usual.

"I've been feeling well, Y/N. How about you my child? How's your body?" Once he began to talk about your body, you know exactly what he's talking about.

Back at the last meeting, you revealed your suspicions about your body having injected by Kibutsuji Muzan's blood to Oyakata-sama.

Of course he's shocked by what you confessed, worry suddenly filled his usual peaceful apperance making you want to take back what you just said back then, because you can be a demon in any moment of time.

Since that day, you observed yourself every single day for any possible changes in your appearance so as your body. It's been a week like that and you found nothing. Nothing have changed at all.

You had a thought that maybe Muzan is just toying with you by saying that so you decided to marked it as false alarm but for some reason, Muzan is not like that. 'Why would he say something completely unrelated out of nowhere if he's just messing around?'

"My body is completely fine, Oyakata-sama. There's zero chances on leading me to becoming a demon" You assured Oyakata-sama, or so you hope. He didn't falter a single bit on what you just said as the once calm expression turn into a strict one.

"Don't lower your guard, Y/n. It's just your speculations but Muzan won't let out words that's meaningless" You know that, you clearly know that.

You still haven't got your blood tested and it's just your observation on your physical body. You don't know what's really happening inside.

"I understand, Oyakata-sama. About the Upper Rank Zero... I–"

Once you mentioned it, you can feel chills running down your whole body. "I apologize about earlier for being self-indulgent. I just can't let myself reveal anything since Upper Rank Zero is somehow related to me"

"Why Upper Rank Zero includes you, Y/n?" You were just as curious as Oyakata-sama. You also can't fully understand it, how does that new demon moon relate to me?

"I encountered an Upper Rank Four (not Hantengu) on my way back home 4 days ago. I arrived abit later and nearly can't save any alive human"