When Mother Gu heard that, she felt that the two of them were quite similar.

But not quite the same. She willingly returned to City Shun with her big brother and still living with her family on her mother's side.

Qian Jinglan, on the other hand, sounded like she didn't even have a family to return to.

Why couldn't her children satisfy her food requirement overseas? One could buy rice anywhere in the world. She had obviously been abandoned by her children but did not want to say that out loud for her self-esteem.

The thought made Mother Gu pity Qian Jinglan.

"You live by yourself? We are not spring chicks anymore. There will be times when we don't feel well."

Many elderlies who lived alone would die from sudden heart attack or strokes and it would be days before someone discovered it.

Qian Jinglan put down her cup and picked up a silver fork. "It's fine. The money they give me is more than enough for me to hire a few maids. I have a butler too. That and I come out to hang out with you in the day time. In a few years' time, when I have had my fun, I plan to move over to Jinyuan."

Mother Gu was taken aback a little.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

Jinyuan is an old folk's home. How old were they right now?

It seemed like Qian Jinglin no longer wish to continue the subject. Mother Gu, on the other hand, felt more and more pitiful for her.

Chapter 472 – Mother Gu's face turned from red to white, paper white! (2)

Previously, when Mother Gu first returned to capital city, she was very bitter. At times she'd be upset that even when her father could tell that Gu Jiangxin was not a nice man, he did not object to her marrying him all the way and that had ruined her life; other times she'd cry and hate on her big and second brothers for not slowly transferring their properties over to City Shun over the years to help take care of their sister and their sickly niece and to back the two of them up.

Had her family backed her up more, Gu Jiangxin would not have betrayed her the way that he did.

But... now, when she really thought about it, she realize that she was in a much better situation than Qian Jinglan!

"Sister-in-law, I really pity that Qian Jinglan."

Mother Gu took the opportunity when others wanted to play mahjong and were moving over to the game room and went over to the powder room with Chen Yunping.

She couldn't help but lamented when she re-applied her foundation.

"Obviously, her son had abandoned her. Both of her daughter-in-law's parents were in Germany. How were they able to get used to Western food? Then there is that little daughter of hers. I've met her before. She is such a spoiled brat and so selfish. Qian Jinglan had to spend the money she got from the divorce settlement to put her through school. And now she didn't even want Qian Jinglan to live with her? Now that she is married and has her own family, she had abandoned her mother?!"

Chen Yunping reapplied her lipstick and nervously looked around when she heard Mother Gu's words.

She let out a sigh of relief only after she saw that there was nobody around.

"Third Sister, you never know who can hear you."

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

She was so distressed after the divorce that she didn't even want to leave the house. Now she was all that when she talked about the others.