He looked at them for a while and made a decision.

Whether his child would be a boy or girl, he must force them to work on their handwriting.

All of these characters were about the same individually.

But, being written in amazing penmanship, each one of them was vigorous and decisive. All of them seemed extraordinary.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusShould You Buy an Electric Car?ProgressiveThe New Normal of Selling a Home TodayRealtor.com

"Aiya, stop messing around."

Now that Gu Shishi could earn the boss's fondness just from lying around, she had became bolder.

She snatched the paper back from him.

"You can pick when I am done with the list~"

She didn't want him to have the preconception and only like the first few that she came up with.

Narrowing his eyes, he glanced over at the thick dictionary lying there on top of the desk.

"When you are done?"

And how long would that take?

Gu Shishi flipped through it. "Hmm, yeah. I am only writing down the good ones. It won't take long."

Gu Shishi reached out his hand and pinched between his brows.

"Didn't you say you are going to look into poems as well?"

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

"Oh, yes. I am going to go through the dictionary first, then go through the famous Tong and Song poems, Shi Jing, and Verses of Chu."

The corner of Huo Sishen's lips twitched.

For a change, he looked sympathetically at her slender waist where her pregnancy was yet to shown.

The mother of the child would probably still be picking out characters by the time the baby arrived.

And naturally, they would not be able to pick a name on time.

Poor child.

"Hmm. Take a break whenever you are tired. Take your time."

He was sympathetic for his child for all one second before he quickly gave up on that team and chose to side with the child's mother.

She was not bored at home. She was not playing on her cellphone, not watching television, and was in a good mood.

He had no reason to object to that. He nodded immediately.

He had already had a few names in mind. They were at the tip of his lips when he stopped himself.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusShould You Buy an Electric Car?ProgressiveThe New Normal of Selling a Home TodayRealtor.com