She returned to her normal daily painting life after she had provided the Zhang family's address to Plant Manager Liu.

She would occasionally listen in on the operation of the company and provide some insight after some crash courses with the boss. She was able to provide some fresh ideas to Plant Manager Liu and the product team.

Gu Shishi never said it out loud but she was happy with that.

Sure enough, learning did pay off!

***

The Zhang family received delivery of three large boxes as Double-12 approached.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

Gu Shishi had already given them a heads up that she would be sending them something.

Even so, they were still startled when the boxes arrived.

It was 20 full sets of skincare products.

"Oh, that girl. This is too much."

Chen Yunping wanted to laugh.

Zhang Sheng walked over with his teapot with goji berries inside and took a look. "Send some to your mother and your sister-in-law then."

"Sure. What about your Third Sister?" asked Chen Yunping.

Zhang Sheng's face dropped immediately. "No need. Don't even mention it to her."

He grunted dully.

"Okay. We will consume them internally then. Maybe I can give some to a couple of my friends if there are extras."

Mother Gu stayed in Old Mr. Zhang's house, not with them.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusWhy Google Workspace for Business is Worth the UpgradeSamsungThe Close Relationship Between Stress and SleepLending Tree

Chen Yunping would not be sending anything over there at all.

She didn't want Mother Gu to see that she was the only one who didn't get anything and start crying all over again.

"Mmm, " said Zhang Sheng as he went back inside his room.

Chapter 422 – That sounded like good user experience. (4)

Chen Yunping smiled bitterly. She patted her younger son who was sitting on the couch. "You be on your best behavior for the next few days!"

Zhang Sheng had been in a foul mood since they have returned.

His sister was a pain and half of that was his fault for spoiling her the way that he did back in the days.

He felt sad and also self-blame. And also upset at her not trying to better herself.

That night.

Chen Yunping, wanting to cheer her husband up, purposefully placed the new skincare products onto her vanity table.

"Lao Zhang, don't dry your face just yet after your shower. Come try out these products from your niece."

Zhang Sheng frowned and peeked half of his face out from behind the newspaper.