"STOP THIS!".

I looked over to the male voice Oh great her father found our wedding place. Tzuyu let go of me.

"Xing you are late. We are already married now. We own the business, we own the house. You have nothing else left. And showing up here makes you a fool", Tzuyu said.

"Ya dont talk to your father like that!".

"Mummy".

Yumin came to me with a bag of sweets. Agio she can't open it. 

"Can you open it please?", she asked.

I took the bag and opened it up.

"Dont eat too much. We're going out too", I said.

"Yes, mummy".

She went back to Minju.

"Do you know how wrong this is? Women can t have sex. It's functionally not possible. You can't make babies. Women are for men only. Wheres my daughter huh. She needs a man in her life".

Tzuyu slapped him.

"Shut up with your homophobic mouth. Your existence to me is meaningless. I love women well Mina. And nothing can change that. And I dont care if Yumin doesn't have a real man figure she doesn't need one. Get out".

"I dont take orders from you. You worthless you fucking know that".

I quickly held onto Tzuyu hands before she thought about punching him.

"I suggested you listen to what she said".

I looked at mum.

"Who the fuck are you?".

Yumin was passed over to me. I think Tzuy should hold her so she doesn't go on one to punch him

"Dada".

She already wants hers. I handed Yumin to her.

"Did you give her sweets?".

"Mhm".

"Dada eat it".

I smiled seeing Yumin trying to feed Tzuyu some sweet.

"Ya, I asked you a question who are you?".

"The one you impregnated when you were 15. Dose that a ring a bell to you? Or dose me being Tzuyu's maid ring one to?".

"What?".

"Are you fu-- O I mean stupid Xing? Mother. Thats my mother", Tzuyu said.

"Jaio?".

"Wait that's your real name?", Tzuyu asked.

"I changed my name remember Tzuyu".

"Ah right yes", She said.

Agio really is cute.

"Mummy".

I looked at Yumin.

"Eat".

I took the sweetie.

"Honey".

Tzuyu stepfather came over. To be honest he is a really kind man. Like really kind. He also is a very man in Korea. And is a great actor. Also, Tzuyu actually has a younger sister who is 20 now. Kim Minju. They do look like it aswell. I once got the two mixed up.

"Who the fuck is this man?".

"I am Kim Hanjin. Her husband and I know who you are. You are bold to show up here", he said.