"Where are we going?" You asked tapping satoru's shoulder to get his attention.

"Chillax, I dont bite.." He laughed childishly making you rolled your eyes but he added another words whispering underneath his breath.

"Well i only bite in another way."

Your eyes squinted hearing his perverted words, the breath of history books was right this man was something else.

The both of you stopped walking infront of a huge water falls filled with beautiful sight of nature butteflies flying all over the place.

"Woah. how come you know this place?"

"It's because, I'm always here." He said looking up on the huge water falls.

"here? Hang on a minute, you still dont answer, Why are you still alive."

"Who said I'm alive?"

Your eyes blink twice not believing what he had said.

"This a path (Y/N)."

"A path?"

"Yup, I'm the first user of the six eyes so everyone that manage to inherit it had the ability to go here.."

"So where are the others?"

"Not everyone can, Only the ones that's alive for a generation, sample on this generation your the six eyes user so basically your the only one just you."

"Oh." You said having a disappointed look knowing that you couldn't even have to see what your grandparent would look like, even they are the one's who dump your mother.

"Everyone was expecting you so go back." He blurted out all of sudden.

"How?"

He grinned moving his face closer to you which you took a step foward so that your face was not too close tp him. Raising his finger to eyebrow flick your forehead."Wake up." by those word escape his lips.

Everything went bright.

"Wake up! Wake up! Sensei! Sensei!"

You eyes wided open revealing tanjiro had slight of tears flowing down on his eyes knowing how worried his looks. Nezuko was besides him having a teary eye as well which she hummed trying to see if you're good.

"What?" You said looking around the place, you were still inside the forest but it's surprisingly to see the mist pillar was besides tanjiro.

"Sensei! You're awake thank god!" He said hugging your server head while nezuko hugged your thighs since she was in small child demon form.

"What happened?" You asked moving away from tanjiro, touching your face seeing that your blindfold was nowhere out of sight.

"Where-"

"Here sensei sorry, i took it off your eye since i wanna see if you have concious.."

"How did you found me?"

"We saw you lying on the cold grass unconcious. And good thing nezuko felt your presence.."

"Goodgirl, nezuko.." You said oatting it's head which nezuko happily snuggles on your soft hands.

"Sensei! I finally got a new sword!" He said brightly informing you seeing the blade seems very familiar from you.

"this blade was 300 years old." He explained letting you examine it but out of nowhere, haganezuko appeared grabbing the swords from your hand.

"Leave this with me!" He yelled runnibg along with the sword which tanjiro scream.

"Sensei!! Stop him! That's my only hope!" He cried staring at the sight knowing that the swordsmith was no longer out of his sight.

"Leave him, He's gonna forge it." You said calmly which he returned slight nod not questioning you any further.

"(Y/N)-sama?" The mist pillar mumbled giving you a bored expression.

"Muichirou-kun!" You said grabbing a hold on his cheeks pinching it. You were gladly love to see him more considering he had the same blood of the strong breath of the sun user.

"Please, not again.." He said trying to remove your gripped away from his chubby cheeks.

Tanjiro stood there watching them in dotted eyes. He kind felt jealous. Sensei only pinch someone's cheek in she find them cute.

'Wait!? So i'm not cute?' Tanjiro thought having a slight teary eyes he kind a notice that somehow you don't show him slight affection of caring love.

But he was wrong everytime tanjiro passed out. (Y/N) was there on side giving him much care that he's always needed.

"Sensei? I think you have favoritism from both me and nezuko."  He whispered that no one can hear.

Dont forget to vote or comment dont be a ghost reader

Dont forget to vote or comment dont be a ghost reader. (ง'̀-'́)ง