Chapter 2: The fruit and vegetable section

After a while, Licorice reached the fruit and vegetable section, which was full of cookies. After making his way through the crowd, he found a place to stand and look at the shopping list.

-Let's see... I have to buy oranges, bananas and.... I think Red Velvet said he also eats strawberries.

Suddenly, an emo crashed into Licorice.

-Look where you're going, you fucking emo! Go push your mother, you filthy cow! -Licorice shouted.

Then, the emo turned to him and said:

-Go away you useless egocentric goth. Did you know that in the dump there are better clothes than that? You should go check it out.

Licorice visibly hurt answered her: -Oh yes, I have already gone there:-Oh yes, I've been there but only to help you with that hideous style of yours. Even a sugar pig dresses better than you.

The emo gave up and went away smoking out of her ears. The protagonist picked up the fruit, weighed it and then headed towards the vegetable section. He was reaching the vegetable section, when he thought he saw a familiar face in the crowd.

-It must be Espresso or Black Raisin," said Licorice to himself.

He continued walking calmly in his thoughts when he bumped into a gothic woman.

-I'm sorry," Licorice muttered.

Licorice was struck by the fact that she was quite short and seemed to have a sweet voice. Usually, goths like him tended to be fierce-looking people, but this goth looked rather sweet.

-It's all right," the goth replied.Licorice recognized that voice... IT WAS CREAM PUFF!-Cream Puff, what are you doing here? You know perfectly well that this place is only for emos and goths!-I'm sorry but... it's just that it's my favorite supermarket.-So what! Get out of this supermarket right now or I'll call security," Licorice said.-All right...

Cream Puff advanced towards the door, but suddenly, she ran like lightning in the direction of the meat section.

-Come back here," Licorice shouted.

Cream Puff threw a leek in Licorice's face. It knocked him out and he became unconscious. He had a red spot all over his face.