CHAPTER 2

They finally reached there destination that is there house . It was a ground fall house with 2 bedroom .

Sara: woooooww, a garden and i will get to redecorate my room. Yaayyy! . Mom ,dad let's go hurry up.

Mom: wait sara let me come running after her.

Dad to himself: atleast Sara is happy here.

After entering the house everything thing was normal and the next day Sara went to school and her dad to his work. Sara' s mom came home and starts unpacking everything when she feels someone is watching her. At first she thought its nothing but after a while her flower pot fell over and then she got scared and called her husband.
Mom: honey this house is not normal can you ask for a different one.

Dad: what happened you look really scared are you of everything alright.

She tells him everything that happened but he calms her down and tell it's probably just wind or something .

Mom: ya you are right. I am just over thinking.

Dad: ok now bye honey I need to get back to work.

Sara gets home in a  school bus. She came to her mom and hugged her.

Mom : how was your day sweety?

Sara : it was fun and i made some friends too but when I asked them to come here they said there are ghosts here. Mommy i am really scared is it true.

Mom: No sweety its just a rumour nothing else. Ok now do you have any home work.

Sara: yup

Mom: you go do your home work and i will will bring you your lunch there only ok?

Sara: ok.

Sara goes to her room and shouts mom .
Her mom comes runing: what happened Sara every thing ok ?

Sara: mom you never told me you had guests over.

Mom( looking around): guests?? Sara there is no one here who are you talking about.

Sara( pointing at the wall) : Don't you see this uncle right here...

For now this much only wait for chapter 3. And yes if there are spelling or grammatical errors then plz try to ignore them. Oh and don't forget to vote for me please 🥺

Hope you like it part 3 coming soon...