Mother Huo was still keeping a close eye out on him and he had curfew everyday when he left the house.

He had to use business gatherings as excuses in order to sneak out to his dates every time.

"How's Aunty doing lately?"

Huo Wencheng expressed his care for his future mother-in-law before he took off.

Gu Wushuang smiled palely, "Same ol' same ol'."

She was either laying in bed or crying.

She had barely any appetite at all and most of the food that they had brought to her ended up being thrown out.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

The thought of Mother Gu's current state made her very unhappy.

It was all Mother Gu's fault but she would have to take on the consequences!

In order to nurture her back to health, they had spent way too much money on private doctors, bird nest and shark fin soup, etc. And she didn't even eat any of them and allowed them to all went to waste!

They situation was no longer the same as they were before.

They would have to spend their own money to replace what was wasted!

"Talk to Aunty some. What had happened had happened. Continue being sad would only hurt her health. She should work on toughing up and make future plans for herself."

Huo Wencheng smiled bitterly.

He tried to stop her back then but he had failed.

Now it was awkward for him to try to talk to her.

He didn't want his future mother-in-law to think that he was mocking her decision.

"Doesn't Aunty have families in the capital? The Zhang family had heard about this already, right? Did they say anything?"

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusFive Reasons Your Car Insurance Rate ChangesLiberty MutualDid Your Mom Ever Make the Paper? Search Newspapers.comNewspaper.com

Mother Gu's future would not be too bleak with the support of her own family.

Chapter 407 – With his arms around her, he felt that his life is now complete. (1)

And if Mother Gu could secure herself some sort of backup, then Gu Wushuang, too, would be backed by a solid maternal family.

Huo Wencheng was a rational one and immediately thought of the best support that they could secure.

Gu Wushuang's limpid eyes lit up. "Mommy made a call already. I think Big Uncle and Aunty will be come over from capital city today."

Huo Wencheng felt somewhat of a relief. "Then you can relax a little.

"Shuangshuang, I am sorry that you have had a few rough days," said Huo Wencheng as he put his arm around Gu Wushuang.

From where he stood, she has yet to recover from her surgery and had to put up with her father's betrayal and her mother's breakdown. And also had to prop up a company all on her own. It was no easy task and it made him feel that he felt all the more protective toward her.