Gu Shishi, sitting in the car, smiled so much that she had to cover up mouth.

"I am going to head upstairs then."

She scooted over to the door but was stopped by the man.

"All this so you can have an instructor for your studio?"

Huo Sishen frowned.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

He no longer wanted her to go upstairs by now.

There was a kind of beauty that was meant to be hidden away from others.

Just like the slender girl in the painting, with her look cleverly covered up by a furry hat.

"Yeah, Manager Jie said we will need a master from the field," replied Gu Shishi truthfully. Everybody upstairs was a master of the field.

Huo Sishen nodded. "If you don't like to show your face, you can have Siyi relay the message."

Gu Shishi puffed up her cheeks a little. It wasn't that she didn't like showing her face; it was just that her age was a big distraction.

"That's not very nice, no?

"They would feel that I have deceived them when they find out my identity one day..."

"It is your painting that they appreciate, not the artist herself."

Huo Sishen narrowed his eyes.

"What kind of expert will it make them if they are to overturn their comments on your work when they find out about your age later on?"

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusWhy Google Workspace for Business is Worth the UpgradeSamsungGet Dog Food Designed for Your Dog's Health & HappinessBark Box

Gu Shishi somewhat agreed with what he had said but also felt that something was off at the same time.

She couldn't quite place her finger on it for the time being.

Gu Shishi was starting to get a little sleep now that she was full.

Huo Sishen sent Siyi a message right away.

Siyi, upstairs, immediately reflected his boss's idea to the elderlies. "My boss had asked for a token gesture from the fellow members of this group prior to this exchange."

The elderlies looked at each other and said, "Alright, what is it?"

Their chat was logged. It wasn't like they could deny it now

Chapter 387 – The truth hurts too much. (3)

"We have a teaching art studio and we want to promote ink painting so children and young people will learn about the beauty of ink painting. The only thing that we need right now are quality instructors..."

"Oh? So the Ink Painting Guru shares the same thought as our president?"

"They want us to go and be instructors there?"

"That's the token gesture? No wonder they wouldn't say it out loud earlier. It is quite a big ask!"

Siyi was interrupted before he was done talking.