And, if one of the parties had the foresight to transfer the assets out ahead of time, the other party just very well might end up with nothing!

As for their children, if they elect to be with the weaker side, they very well might end up with nothing more than mere child support!

In fact, for adult children like her, she might not even get that!

As long as Gu Jiangxin had no intention to, he didn't even need to give her a penny!

It was not a law that parents must pass on their fortunes to their children. Not to mention that she was but an adopted daughter.

As long as the parents were unwilling, there was nothing that adult children could do!

"What if, what if Daddy had another woman and child on the outside. What would... what would you do then?"

Gu Wushuang was so anxious that she was about to start crying.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

"What am I to do? Where are we going to go?"

"The house that we live in, Mommy, is it under your name? The few mansions that we have, is your name on the titles?"

She spoke so fast that she was almost out of breath!

Mother Gu turned completely pale.

Of course – her name was not on any of the titles!

She had explicated stated before they have gotten married that she wasn't in it for his money, but his ability and talent.

So how could she asked to have her name on the properties?

Even the houses that they purchased after they had gotten married were communal properties, but... she still felt uncomfortable to ask to be put on the titles.

Had she said that, wouldn't she be going back on her own words?

___

Hi Y'all,

Chapter 377- It's so awesome when your man shares the same values as you. (2)

"You... your daddy is not that kind of a person!"

Mother Gu raised her voice!

"Shuangshuang, why would you say such a thing about your Daddy? What did you hear and from whom? There is no way he would have a child outside!"

Gu Wushuang was not happy at all when she heard that. Quite the contrary, her heart sank.

Her mother's rebuttal did not sound convincing at all.

As a wife, as the woman who knew her husband the best, she panicked with just a brief mention!

That ought to show that, deep down inside, Mother Gu did see that as a possibility.

Gu Wushuang closed her eyes wearily.

She had planned so much and done so much for the inheritance of the Gu family!

She was so close and now everything was on the brim of falling apart!

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

The mother and daughter duo fell into an eerie silence.

Someone knocked on the room door. "Wushuang, Aunty, it's me."

The voice belonged to Huo Wencheng.

He had stepped out intentionally, knowing that Wushuang was about to bring up the sensitive subject to her mother.