Gu Shishi blinked her eyes and turned off the screen of her cellphone.

"But, don't these properties belong to me to begin with?"

The smile froze on Mother Gu's face.

"The inheritance will go to the children after their parents passed away, right?

"By law, Gu Wushuang is not an heir of the Gu family and I am the legal heir of the Gu family's inheritance."

Having said that, Gu Shishi blinked.

This was the first time it had occurred to her that she was actually quite wealthy.

That was a very novel thought.

She turned around and tugged on the sleeve of the man who was sitting properly next to her.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

The boss must know this better than her.

"Am I right?

"Hubby?"

She was still very respectful to the boss in front of others.

She would reserve his nicknames like Huohuo when they were alone.

Huo Sishen's ear turneded slightly red.

He stroked her on her head.

"Mmmhmm."

"Barring a will that says otherwise."

"Oh."

Gu Shishi shrugged.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusThe Close Relationship Between Stress and SleepLending TreeDid Your Mom Ever Make the Paper? Search Newspapers.comNewspaper.com

"So, my birth mother is threatening me to get a divorce with what is mine?

"And if I don't get a divorce, she will be giving them all to Gu Wushuang? And I don't even get a penny?"

Mother Gu was stunned speechless.

She had never thought about it that way.

It was not uncommon for siblings in families like theirs to fight over the inheritance in any sort of ways both in the open or behind the scenes.

It was a real and cruel issue.

Never mind that her real daughter had no emotion attachment with Gu Wushuang, even brothers who had grown up together could turn into enemies over inheritance!

The purpose of her visit today was not to start a fight between the two girls!

Chapter 357 – My wife is about to take my last name. Oh so happy, yay! (2)

Mother Gu's intention was to play on Gu Shishi's emotions and wanted to convince her real daughter to do something nice for Wushuang!

"What are you talking about, Shishi?

"Do you really want your mother to get down on her knees and beg?

"We are talking about a signature versus a life. Please, I beg of you, okay?"

Mother Gu's eyes were filled with tears again.