"I'll have to drag you back otherwise."

Gu Shishi's entire body turned red in the very next second.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

Who was it who said an expressionless man couldn't be seductive??

What would you call this speech then?

He was killing her!!

"Hmm?"

He muttered.

And lifted her chin up with the tip of his fingers.

Gu Shishi kept her red lips tightly shut.

She couldn't let her lips part. She wasn't going to let him know how much she was enjoying this!

ARROOOO!

Huo Sishen could feel her entire body shivering but her body, had nevertheless, relaxed docilely.

He couldn't help but pressed his lips down onto hers while having one hand holding onto the back of her head.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusWalmart Center for Racial Equity Update: Advancing Equity in Criminal JusticeWalmartThe Best Places to Buy College Apparel Make Showing College Pride Too EasySpy

[Beep! Happy Kissing triggered!]

[Beep! Bridehalo triggered!]

Gu Shishi gripped onto the pillow tightly.

Yes!

YES!!

If they were going to lose themsleves, they would lose it with each other!! So what?!

With the distraction, Gu Shishi never saw the text from Mother Gu. When she got up in the morning, she had all sorts of messages from banks, spams, and even a few messages from a few of the customer's chatrooms from the studio along with a few other random ones from WeChat.

Gu Shishi, who never had the habit of changing all of her notifications to "read" had, naturally, overlooked the message from Mother Gu.

Even if she had saw the name "Zheng Wen", she would possibly have glossed over it anyway.

How would she still remember the name of the mother of this body?

Mother Gu, who had their chauffeur dropped off Huo Wencheng and herself at the Gu's in the afternoon, finally noticed that something was off when they waited and waited and there was no Gu Shishi.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

[Shishi, where are you? Do you need me to send the chauffeur to go pick you up?]

Chapter 352 – She isn't going to give them any wedding candies! They are hella expensive! (3)

Gu Shishi did not head into the studio and was home in the afternoon.

It was very simple. She was no longer needed at the art studio. Whenever Liu Li, the store managers saw her, she only wished she could put her up on a pedestal. That left Gu Shishi with nothing to do.