Chapter 1

Y/N PoV

It's been few hours after I'm fallen into this strange world. I wonder if I could look for some shelter. Hmmmmmm... I wonder if there are some sort of human life here. I mean... Like they don't have detachable heads and those cannibals. Sheesh.

"Ahhhhh... Boring. Oh well... Time for-"

"Stop right there!"

"Huh?"

"Yes! You! The bonfire head guy!" Some female voice spoke like she wants to fight me. Ugh. Alright. I looked at my side to see some ice fairy floating above the cave. Uhhhhh... She looked like a kid. "YES YOU! FIGHT ME!"

"Cirno!" Some green haired fairy looked worried. I sighed.

"Don't worry. I'm the strongest." She said. Wha? Strongest? I am really offended. I bring out the Vorpan.

"Sorry, kid. I am not fighting a small person like you. You looked weak to me." I laughed.

"Ha?! You know what?! I'll show you!"

"Cirno, wait-"

"Perfect Free-"

"I'll use my trusty frying pan as a dying pan!" I slapped that blue-haired fairy named Cirno.

I also Sparta-kicked her and she was sent flying

I also Sparta-kicked her and she was sent flying. She screamed as she was sent flying at the sky... To that mountain that was unknown to me.

"Cirno!!! Ah. Sorry, mister... Mister... Ummm... Mister bonfire head. She's been like this. Also... My name is Daiyousei and- WAIT FOR ME, CIRNO!" She went to the direction where that annoying blue haired girl landed. I sighed and facepalmed.

"Why the fuck would a weak being even try to fight me..." I sighed and walked away... And somewhat found a mansion. Oh boi... A mansion? And... A gate? Oh finally... I see a female gate guard, with a chinese dress, leaning on a wall... Sleeping. Alright... This mansion needs a better guard but it's unfair to go inside that mansion anyway. I kicked the door open and she suddenly woke up after breaking the gate.

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING THAT GATE?!" She looked at me with anger. I chuckled as I scratched my flaming head.

"Ah... Nothing." I sighed. "You should not sleep while guarding, miss." I was about to get inside but suddenly, she kicked me but I parry her attack with a shield.

"Don't you dare-"

"Nope." I aggressively bonked her head with Vorpan which made her fell unconscious. Anyways... Optional mission complete. Time for me to explore this place. I wonder if I see some food... a̶n̶d̶ I̶ h̶o̶p̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ m̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ b̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶s̶ v̶e̶r̶y̶ i̶n̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ w̶h̶o̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ e̶a̶t̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶.

-to be continued

Y/N: Anyways... Want some bonus? Here...

Y/N: Fuck you too, Giant!