Sick.

It appears Prince Tubbo has regrets towards his actions, even though he has belief that what he had discharged, was somewhat the equivalent of a right action.

Somewhere down where it still burns, where an immense hole in his chest scorched it's way into his desolate heart. 

Although isolated, free. Liberated from every responsibility, just to have the day to himself and his uncontrollable tears. 

Continuously weeping after calming down, just because he thought of his best friend. Lying there in agony, screeching for help.  He stood there. Awestruck at the sight, unable to inch his body onwards, his brain filled with screaming.

MOVE

But instead of completing what his mind was urging him to do. He stood. Helpless to the rain as it fell upon Tommy's deceased corpse. Finally, his body did move. Not alacritous enough.

Always the same flashback.

"Prince? Your Highness? Hello?!" Tubbo shuck his head desperate to snap out of the mystic trance that held him.

"Y-ye."

It was the kingdom's nicest maid. She was a wonder. People considered her to be the next virgin Mary.

"You zoned out your grace." She whispered politely.  

"Niki, how many times have I told you not to address me with such formality."

"Sorry, habits your highness."

There she goes again. To nice for her own good. She was the cherry of the cake. Always putting others in front of her.

"I've bought you the kingdom's most luxurious herbal tea. Get better soon."

"Thanks Niki."

"The pleasure is on my side."

And with that she proceeded to do Tubbo's weekly room clean. Niki always lectured to keep things clean, to be a gentleman.

One second she was there, the next she wasn't, it was like she had evaporated into thin air.

That left Tubbo yet again with his angsty feelings. Before he could start up again, he reminded himself of the hot tea mug he held in his hands, without realising. He took a sip and placed it near him before he could get a first degree burn. 

Unoccupied. 

It was so boring.

Three sat curled around the precious grey stone, one playing helplessly on a guitar, one on a violin and the other, well he was just... there. To mourn upon his youngest's death. 

Within the castle walls, a gloom lingered around in the atmosphere. Tension filled every corner of each room. And darkness showered over all the servants. Nobody dared to speak. Not even the nice talkative maids.

Nobody.

It was silent. Aside from the music that played repeatedly.

 Castle walls, once filled with love and care, to a dismal and dreary hell.

-----

Eyes blinking back the urge to give into sleep. It was irresistible due to fever being so high, it left him no other possibility or escape route.

Secretly he still cuddled with a doll Tommy made for him on his 8th birthday. He was 18 now. 10 years it's been. He hugged it tight, in his dream he was with Tommy at their favourite place. The bench. They were laughing with delight and hugging each other tight.

"Never let go."

"I promise not to."

Those words echoed through his head. 

Awake, Tubbo heaved himself upright. Those words were pure torture.

What a broken promise.

Although, it wasn't purposeful.

He was forgiven.

-------

Sorrow followed Phil the most. He wanted his family to be happy and healthy. Although he was aware none of them were mentally stable.

That would have been fine. But now its not. It won't ever be. 

The others had noticed that Phil would avoid family gatherings. Maybe he didn't want Schlatt to feel the same. Nobody knew.

Deep down, Phil was not ready to replace his happiness, his look alike, his son.

Wil and Techno didn't seemed to have been as bothered as Phil. But they weren't pleased either.

You could tell by how they reacted towards other people around, for say the guards or maids. None of the two wanted to talk to anyone but the family.

---- 

A weight lifted, like he had been cured.

A nurse dashed into the room to check his temperature.

Normal.

At last. He was able to go visit. But first, Tubbo had to mentally prepare himself to see the creep family once more. How long had it been since he had visited. 5 days? 6? It didn't matter.

Whatever they were planning, is not a good thing.

Perhaps it could be to discuss devious revenge plans. It would make a lot of sense. The Dreamers were the ones responsible for the war in the first place.

Maybe they were cool with them. Who knew? It's hard to know anything about such a secretive bunch.

"Tubbo are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to see Tommy again. I'll be back by 6."

"We'll be waiting for you."

"Bye dad!"

Dad. Those words he hasn't heard from Tubbo in months.

------

"Make way for Prince Tubbo of the Killpire." A guard announced.

"He's back?"

"Guess so."

---

"Hey Tubs!"

"Hi guys! I'm going to go visit Tommy if that's alright?"

"Yeah go right ahead."

Why were they being so friendly today? Did they completely forget what happened the last time he visited?

Maybe they were just stressed and paranoid.

And with that Tubbo ran off into the distance of the garden's horizon. His favourite place. Specially for the occasion he had bought Tommy's favourite flowers, roses. A yellow rose. A red one. He gently placed them in a fragile vase in front of the grave.

I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS LOLOLOOL LOVE YALL <3333

Word count: 870