10. The banquet

Beginne am Anfang

When Izuku and Daiyu walked over to Galah he was talking with a walking blond skeleton, some kind of animal in a suit and a red haired man with constant glare. Galah turned around when he realized someone is behind him and he saw it was the pair his smile grew.

"Myth! Wûqì! It's good to see you come."

"Good to see you too Galah, but don't act like we didn't see each for a while." Izuku answered with a smile and reached his hand to the tree man to shake.

"Myth, it's nice to make an acquaintance."

"It's nice to meet you! I heard quite a few word about you Myth." Said the animal If Izuku were to guess he would say it was some mix between a bear and a mouse. He was going to say his name but Myth cut him of.

" Don't need to introduce yourself gentleman, I know who you are." Myth said with a smile, his statement seemed so surprise the blond skeleton.

"Nezu, principal of UA High the best hero school in Japan, Enji Todoroki pro hero Endeavor and lastly Toshinori Yagi pro hero All Might " Myth introduced the tree man to Daiyu and she introduced herself.

"H-how do you know my identity? It's a highly kept secret." Said visibly distressed All Might.

"I know a lot of things All Might, like who give you this injury or what exactly is your quirk."

"Galah. What else did you told him."seethed out blond skeleton.

"I didn't tell him anything old friend. It's just one of Myth's talents to know people's secrets." He quickly explained himself.

"Don't worry All Might I don't plan on sharing it with anyone. I just thought it's a good idea to let you know that your secret isn't as much of a secret as you may think."

Myth smiled but everyone could tell it wasn't genuine smile more like an unsaid threat. All might quicky excused himself and left the group leaving his two companions with the tree agents.

"Well that went well." Chuckled Daiyu with Endeavor and Nezu soon joining.

"You don't see overly surprised Endeavor, why is that?" Asked Galah staring at the hero as like looking for answers inside his skull.

" I already suspected something like that so when Myth reviled it I wasn't surprised. Also it was quite amusing to see him like that."

"Oh yes most definitely but may I ask agent Myth how did you know all that? It's quite dangerous information." Nezu asked Myth quite intrigued.

"A litte evidence I had found and I saw a bit of his memories by accident."

"Is that your quirk? If that's so I may find a place at my agency for you."

"I appreciate the offer Endeavor, but I'm actually leaving tonight oversees to America to start my own agency."

"Oh that's a shame but I'm looking forward to working with you at some occasion."

After that the group talked for a while and then everyone went to talk to other guests. Izuku went over to Ghost and Escargot.

Ghost seem to be introducing two flouting dresses to Escargot. He was clearly searching for someone in the crowd. When his eyes tracked Izuku he called out to him and Izuku came over.

"Myth! Good to see you! Come here I want to introduce you to my wife and daughter!"

"Everyone this is Myth, excellent agent and a dear friend." Said the flouting suit to two flouting dresses. Izuku was touched by ghost. It was hard to befriend him at first but now he was one of his closest friends here.