chapter 25 : our love language

Start from the beginning

Eomma: listen to me Nicholas I know I've been very tough on you. Okay I don't need to talk to you thank you but it took your best friend to come to New York to tell me that you you really never needed me. You have plans on building a club and making it successful and I know you will. So I am just going to step aside and watch you grow to the man you're meant to be. And about Sam it's hard for me to wrap my head around but you are in love with a man. But I am happy that you find true love at your first try experiencing love. There is something that I've been wanting to tell you and it's very important.. Alabama housing secret or your life and I don't know how you will react but I must get this out of my chest..

 Alabama housing secret or your life and I don't know how you will react but I must get this out of my chest

Nicholas touches her hand slightly silencing her. Looks directly at her and says..

Nicholas: eomma I am fine look around I am happy. So my question to you is.. is whatever you are about to tell me it's going to ruin that happiness. Soo is it?!

His mother's took a deep breath and said..

Eomma: yes.. yes it will..

Then Nicholas grabs her hand with both of his hands leans over and kisses her in the forehead which he had never done before so it surprised her. He also took a deep breath and said...

Nicholas: then is better that you don't tell me.. I rather not know... I honestly want to be happy for a while. No that I finally have my happiness I don't want nothing to ruin it. So I don't want to know whatever you have to tell me just keep it to yourself....

His mother understood she got up her chair grabbed her purse and gave him a big hug and said..

Eomma: I am glad you found happiness in your life and I'm not here to ruin it so I won't tell you but when you are ready come to me and I'll tell you everything.. well I am going home I see you're being well taken care of and you're happy that's all that matters to me and don't ever forget Nicholas Eomma loves you very much..

Eomma start walking towards the door before she leaves she turns around and gives Nicholas a kiss on the forehead and gives a hug to Sam and whispers in his ear..

Eomma: my son is now your responsibility.. don't let me find out that you broke his heart because I will break what's in between your legs... got it!!

Sam took a deep breath and agreed as quickly as he could to what she said. They waved goodbye then she got in her car and left. Sam and Nicholas turned around and guess who still standing there..

Minho: so are you guys ever going to tell me Sam's big secret cuz I know he has one...

Sam and Nicholas look at each other and start laughing.

Nicholas: typical Minho always want to be in everyone's business.

Minho: you know me!! Like I said I'm nosy as hell..

Sam: haha I don't think by telling you my secret you understand anything of it so I am just going to let Nicholas show you..

Nicholas quickly turned around with a surprise look on his face and asked..

Nicholas: are you sure?!

Sam: he's your best friend and my family already knows so at least you can share it with someone you know. So here's the key show him..

Minho then gives Nicholas a scared to look and asks...

Minho: show me what???

Nicholas: if you're dying to know his secret or should I say our secret.. then come follow me.

Nicholas starts walking first and Minho as curious as he is he could not help but follow. Nicholas stops at a door then I locks it and and open the door to turn on the light and says.

Nicholas: come in..

Minho scared out of his mind takes two step forward he's in the front entrance of the room he's staying right at Nicholas.. Nicholas moves his hand showing him the room Minho leans his head over and sees the big secret...

 Nicholas moves his hand showing him the room Minho leans his head over and sees the big secret

Minho's eyes widened and his mouth dropped..

Minho: what!!! Wait... Nooo...stop messing with me!! You?! And him?! Wait!!!

Minho was so surprised that he couldn't really speak. He was scared to walk deeper into the room. But he understood what all this meant.

Minho: so you do all this to him?

Nicholas: no he does it to me!!

Minho: huh?! Haha oh wow!! This is what I get for being nosy!!!

Nicholas: he's a dominant and I'm his..

Sam: he is my boyfriend who's willing to submit to me. Minho all this helps me with my anger issues and your best friend likes it it makes us happy..

Minho: but why...

Sam: haha it's something that controls my anger I can punish my partner and he will feel pleasure out of the pain I bring him but I don't hurt him and a dangerous way I hurt him in a pleasurable way.. it's a really sexy thing and it makes us both happy..

Minho: Nicholas but why!!

Nicholas didn't smells at Minho and then turns to look at Sam and says with so much pride..

Nicholas: because it's our love language..

Minho finally understood and gave Nicholas a big hug he congratulate them both and he knew that his friend was safe with Sam. He kept looking at Nicholas and Sam and how happy they were together and that this is what made them happy he then smiled and gave both of them a hug. The love and the laughter filled the room up. Who knew that BDSM will bring so much joy into people's lives.. Nicholas and Sam lived happy with their own love language..

THE END..

Hello my beautiful babies I just wanted to say thank you for enjoying this story I have created for you guys and they are going to be many more thank you for your love and support once again I appreciate and love you all...