Episode 3: The Wild Fire!

Start from the beginning

"Huh! Good for you because I don't believe in any kind of relationship.", She says getting up from her seat and pushing her phone into her pocket.

"Kaha jaa rahi ho?", Agastya asks.

"Tum hi ne toh kaha sutta break. Toh fukkne jaa rahi hoon.", Sweety says as she walks towards the entrance of the auditorium.

Agastya smirks and starts following her. He signals two and coffee to Rishab. Farah observes him going behind Sweety. She goes towards the coffee machine where Rishab was making coffee.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai? Why is Agastya showing so much interest in her?", Farah asks.

"Hmmm.. Subah bhi uske saath cigarette peene gaya tha but that time he was trying to convince her to sit for the audition but now again?", Rishab shook his head in disappointment.

"I am afraid, kahi purana Agastya waapis na aa jaye.", She says.

"Filhaal mujhe Sweety mein Agastya nazar aa rahi hai. Infact Agastya khudh keh raha tha ki she reminds him of himself. Bahut khadoos hai. Mujhe nahi lagta woh Agastya ko koi ghaas bhi daalegi.", He chuckles

Farah glares at him.

"Agastya koi gaai ya bakri nahi hai joh usko ghaas daalegi.", She says.

"Haan, shayad gaai ka bachda hai jo filhaal Sweety naam ke gaai ke peeche peeche ghoom raha hai.", He winks and takes coffee to the smoking area.

Scene: Smoking lounge

"Were you born here?", Agastya asks.

"Why are you even asking? Astrologer ho jo janam kundali banaoge?", Sweety spoke nonchalantly.

"Hmmm..", he smiles nodding his head in disbelief.

"You stay alone?", He asks.

"Nahi, apne 10 bachchon ke saath rehti hoon. Just F off man.", She says.

Rishab overhears. Agastya laughs loudly.

"Hey Rishab, thanks bro!", He takes the coffee and Rishab goes away frowning.

"Here, take this.", He gives her the coffee.

She crushes the cigarette butt and sips on coffee. He keeps observing her but she not for one second changes her cold facial expression.

Agastya's POV:

There is something intriguing about her. Reading her would be even more interesting than reading her interesting script. One thing is for sure, she is not the person she is pretending to be. She is definitely something else.

"Shall we go? Our 15 minutes break is almost over.", He says.

She doesn't even bother to nod at him and starts walking towards the auditorium. He follows her.

Scene: Outside Broadway Theatre

Line stander calls his client.

"Hello, your turn in 15 minutes.. $128.. Okay! Come soon!", Says the line stander before disconnecting.

Scene: Inside the auditorium.

"Dil todhne waale ko phaansi honi chahiye", the first girl from the line in the earlier scene speaks.

"Hmmm.. say it again, with pain and anger.", Agastya says.

Sweety looks up from her phone and stares at Agastya. She than looks at the performer.

"Dil todhne waale ko phaansi honi chahiye.."

Agastya looks at Sweety who resumes looking into her phone showing no interest after watching her performance.