2

"We're here."

Ciel steps outside the carriage and saw a large luxurious mansion.

'it seems more expensive then the Henituse mansion.'

He looks at the surrounding of the mansion in his peripheral vision and evaluated it inside his head.

'There is only forest covering the mansion. People wouldn't be able to contact me nor walk up in my front porch. I don't have to be aware of peoples eyes when I walk around the garden.'

Ciel likes to have peace, away from the bustling nosies of people. He finds it annoying when there are too many people surrounding him. That was one of the reason why he hated going to the capital.. no anywhere outside his villa in his previous world.

At first it was glares and hatred thrown towards him. He was fine with those as he grew used to it. He got criticized growing up so hearing trash talks about himself was fine. It was because he too believed that he was trash. Then it suddenly changed into fake admiration and new found love look towards him. As if they had forgotten who he was and what his title was before. Ciel was not used to it, nor he ever wanted to get used to such looks.

'When I visit the capital in the future I should come here.'

Being the kings advisor meant Ciel had to come in and out of the capital at times. Right now, staying anywhere was fine as his debut hasn't happened.

However, after he gets known as the kings advisor, the youngest one that is, many eyes will be targeted towards him.

Greedy people or if you say different prince fractions will try to pursue him. However, Cale has his prince. Those nobles won't be able to change his choice just because this is a new world.

Staying at the Henituse household won't help him in any way as the mansion was surrounded by other mansions. He already faced people gathered in his front door to greet him. He didn't want to face such situation now.

He was planning on getting his revenge silently, and leaving. He didn't want embarrassing and uncomfortable names thrown at him again.

"Greeting Master Lucas and Young master Ciel. Welcome home."

The gaurds, butlers and maids stood in two line as they bowed towards their master. Ciel who clearly felt uncomfortable with such treatment faced towards Lucas.

"They have been trained to do this each time we arrive here through carriage. Don't worry this is just protocols they have to do incase somebody important joins last minute."

'Ah.'

Just like Ciel Henituse, Lucas Thames didn't like attention around him as well. That was why King Zed had gifted him a mansion that he can live in peace with.

"Shall we head in?"

Lucas gave out his hands causing Ciel to lift his eyebrow in question.

"Hm."

Ciel ignored the hand as he walked forward causing Lucas to pout.

"You're holding grudge against the wrong Lucas."

Call it petty. As Ciel didn't get to smack his world's Lucas, he wanted to at least smack this worlds to get equal.

Ciels eyes observed the mansion as they walked in. The luxurious and expensive furnishing the man held.

'I'll make sure to loot him at least once.'

Cale had made up his mind as they arrived at the meeting room.

"What are you going to do now?"

Lucas asked arms crossed as he rested his body against the wall. His eyes trails Ciel who swiftly moved towards the comfortable looking couch as he spread himself around it.