Chapter 01

Third person POVAnother new Day in Hyosan High School, and as per usual, the students are late

Third person POV
Another new Day in Hyosan High School, and as per usual, the students are late. 🏃💨

Well everyone except the teachers and the top students. The two were already in their classroom, both listening to the same techno music, as the girl on the right reads her notes, and the girl on the left draws clothing ideas.

As the bell rang, students started filling in the classroom, chatting. As soon as the girl on the left noticed that, she quickly whipped her head around to check for a specific someone.

"Boo" a voice said, although, the girl didn't jump. She turned around and saw the face of the one and only.

"Wu-jin." she stated with a small smile.
"Don't go smiling on me now, you still owe me chocolate." 'Wu-jin' said as he sat in fro t of the girl.

The girl just rolled her eyes and dug inside her backpack, looking for something.

After getting the 'thing', she handed it to Wu-jin with a smile.
"Is this what you wanted?" she asked as Wu-jin's eyes sparkled.

He quickly grabbed it and said a small 'thank you'. Without any hesitation, he started eating it.

The girl sighed as 'Wu-jin'walked towards his friend group and started chatting with them.
Looking at Nam-ra, she nudged her.

Nam-ra turned her head and removed one of her earphones as she looked at the other girl confused.

"Yes y/n?" Nam-ra asked in a soft tone.
'Y/n' looked around before leaning into the girl's ear, saying "Do you have any..

Minty candy?..."

Nam-ra stared at the girl for a second before shaking her head no. Y/n pouted sadly as she turned her head to the window, watching the birds fly along with the floating clouds, ignoring the bickering of Na-yeon and Gyeong-su, as she also noticed On-jo fussing over something.

As their teacher, miss Park arrived in the classroom, the arguing slowly decreased.
"Hello everyone." the teacher said, and the whole class returned her greeting, anticipating what she would say next.

"Time to hand in your phones"
Bummed out, everyone handed out their phones to their teacher, as y/n gave her 3rd phone with a smile.
Returning back to her seat after the teacher gave a smile of her own, "Who is in touch with Hyeon-ju?" miss Park asked as she looked around the class.

Silence, "So none of you have tried contacting her today?"
Someone cleared their throat, "Uhm, we clea Ed the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since.."

Miss Park sighed, "Alright, if anyone hears from her tomorrow-- or any other day after that, please let me know right away"
The whole class nodded, "okay"

A murmur about a phone was heard from the boys in front of y/n, "Hey, your phone-"

Getting out her own phone, miss Park started, "Exams are nearing, so you guys better not fool around"

A notification sound was heard and the class turned to look at the sound. Y/n looked boredly at the two males in front of her, Nam-ra wasn't even paying attention much, Wu-jin looked at his 'brother- in-law" expectantly, meanwhile Dae-su completely twisted his body to look at the two girl behind him.

"I heard that," miss Park sighed, "once again, everyone, please hand in your phones"

Two students hesitantly stood up and gave their phones to their teacher, one being Dae-su, and the other being a girl named I-sak, On-jo's best friend.

Picking out a phone, "On-jo, this is your phone from last year. Take it" miss Park said pointing the phone to the said girl, as On-jo sat there, staring at her.

Miss Park then turned to y/n. "Y/n, this is your 2nd- no, third phone. Give me the other two" the teacher said to the girl.

Y/n scavenged her bag for the phones and gave them to miss Park with a smile. "No hesitation?" miss Park asked.
Y/n shook her head no, and sat back down.
As she did, Nam-ra nudged something towards y/n's hand under the table, and y/n gladly took it.
...
That 'something' was y/n's 6th phone that she let Nam-ra borrow yesterday.

And as usual, another new Day starts in Hyosan High, no one knowing what would come next.

Please comment your ideas and suggestions, I need help in making y/n's personality

759 words