"Wait— why is Y/n-nee going with you?" Kou asked as his eyebrows furrowed at the idea, who knows, Hanako might do something perverted to Y/n if they're alone.

"Just let them be, Kou-kun." Yashiro smiled sweetly at the blond junior. Yako seems to agree that Hanako should spend some time with his assistant. The fox pointed at a nearby stall and suggested that they should try to get some tags, leaving Y/n and Hanako alone together.

'These three, I swear to god—' Y/n clenched the handle of her pouch with a sweat-dropped expression. Hanako waved his hand as the three figures disappeared through the crowd. 'I guess this counts as a date between me and Hanako...'

She felt Hanako's cold hand grab her wrist, catching Y/n's attention to make her look at him. "Where do you wanna go, Hanako-kun?" Y/n tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, then she looked over to a random stall. In Hanako's perspective, the festival lights surrounding her figure, making her look breathtaking, no cap, as the voices of the chattering supernatural faded away when he looks at her. "Hanako-kun? Hello?"

"Oh sorry!" Hanako slightly jumped in surprise when he heard Y/n call his name to snap him off guard. When Y/n was looking away, he muttered some profanities under his breath for being distracted around Y/n's presence. "Right, let's walk around the festival."

Y/n and Hanako competed each other in a game of katanuki where players have to carve out the shape from the candy in exchange of a price. "You're really good at this Hanako-kun..." Y/n smirked as she tried to cut out the shape of an umbrella using a toothpick. Hanako bit his lip in concentration as he tried to scrape the sides of the shape so perfectly, he's really determined to get the prizes. "Oh for the love of—" She shrieked when she broke the shape. "Fucking dumbass."

Hanako chuckled, placing his hand on his cheek as he watched Y/n being frustrated over katanuki just to get a tanzaku to complete her collection. They went to another stall after that in which they will try to get a koi fish using a paper scooper—-whatever that is. Y/n finds it difficult to catch a fish since the paper gets wet easily. "Here, let me." Hanako floated behind her and placed his hand on top of hers to guide her from scooping the fish. "Just wait till that one comes close..." He whispered.

Good thing Hanako was behind her or else he could've seen the blush on Y/n's cheeks on how he was guiding her to catch a fish. She was distracted by looking at his hand on hers despite there's a lot of times that he played with her hands and the handholding. "Y/n." Hanako snaps her out of her trance. "The fish." Hanako uses her hand to grab the fish but it swam away before they caught it. "Well, that's a bummer. Aw.."

Y/n stood up, dusting her yukata and smiled sweetly at Hanako. "It's alright. Let's go to another stall." She said, grabbing his hand and leading him to some stalls they can try out. And so they played, and played... and played their way through the festival. Y/n and Hanako had fun together, and both teens felt like it was a date, although they're happy to care about it anyways. "Sheesh, where the fuck is the red tag." Y/n grumbled as she counted her tanzaku.

Kou and Nene are having a depression moment, whereas they can't find the last tag to grant their wishes. Hanako is in the same boat as well, still can't find the red tag. "Is it just me or are these stalls hiding the red tags from us or just simply ran out of it?"

"I only need one more, too." Kou says.

"We went to almost every booth, how did this happen..." Nene adds.

"I told you it's like this every year." Yako corrected the two, like a mother proving her point that she was right. Y/n chuckled, she doesn't mind about whether she's missing a tag or two, as long as she gets to hang out with Hanako, it felt like a wish came to her. Hanako tells them that the final fireworks are about to appear so he reminds them that they have to hang their tags by the bamboo tree.