chapter 1 || normal day

Quick authors note this will all be in Arya's pov

I wake up from the sound of Micheal Myers theme song blasting from my phone. Signaling it was 6:30 and time to get up for my great time at school on monday. I reach my arm like I'm about to raise my hand and slam it down on my phone. Drawing it back into my bed to turn off the alarm. I grab my glasses off my nightstand which held my phone and put my glasses on. I check my phone for any texts or notifications. I only see one text,, from Oz. Of course. I open up our chat.. and respond to her "morning loser" with "morning dingus" I shut off my phone. I use all my strength to pull myself from my bed groaning as I'm already missing my bed. I "walk" more like drag myself to the bathroom. I use the toilet and look in the mirror. I'm wearing my bright yellow night gown that goes down to my ankles that has Kevin, Stewart, and bob from minions and says "it's a minion thing" on it. I love this night gown so much. I brush my teeth. I don't take a shower because I took one yesterday after wrestling practice. Once I finish brushing my teeth I take off my glasses and put in my clear contacts over my Grey eyes. Then I walk back into my room and open my wardrobe. I look through all my amazing colorful clothes to pick a boring white and red stripped t-shirt paired with skinny jeans with small holes on the knees. I think red makes my moon Grey eyes stand out a little better.i reach for my phone, I put on my calming Playlist as I go back into the bathroom to brush out my dyed long silver hair. I grab my straightener to flatten my hair out. I plug it in and wait for it to heat up, while I wait, I open up my cupboard. I grab out my skincare lotion and spread it across my face. I use this instead of foundation because I have smooth skin due to how much I do to make it look that way and because I love my freckles. I pull out my blush and highlighter palette. I put on a light blush and light highlights. Then I reach for my small cup which contains tweezers, my mascara, eyebrow pencil, and my makeup brushes. I grab the mascara and put on just enough so it's not clumpy but still visible. I finish right when my iron finished heating which it perfect, I straighten out my long hair. I have something called poliosis which causes some of my hair to be naturally white since most of my hair is naturally white I just dye the rest ti make it all white. I bend down so I can open my jewelry drawer. I rummage through it for a few seconds before I find my real red ruby earrings, I slip on a necklace to match. I poke them through my ears and do that thing where you put your hands behind your ears to look closer at your earrings. I walk back out to my bedroom again I clean everything off my work desk including my sketchbook and shove it into my backpack like everything else is. My music is interrupted with a text from Oz saying she's here and to hurry cause she didn't want to be late. Shit I checked the time and I was infact late. i quickly put on my red converse over my socks, grab my bag and headphones and rush out of my room all the way Downstairs through the kitchen and living room and i rush out the door. I get in her car and as soon as I buckle up, we are off. Speeding down the street trying not to be late to my next class. Oz is wearing a white t-shirt that has a patch pocket in the front with a lesbian flag on it. She's wearing baggy jeans and her hair is thrown up in a Ponytail, I looked down at her shoes qnd she's wearing her black combat boots with her leans tucked in. Oz is usually very talkative but when she's driving she doesn't want to get pulled over so she's quite, and so am I. I just plug in my head phones and listen to mother mother because they just came out with a part 2 of their song hayloft. I close my eyes and vibe to it.

"Were here Arya" I hear as Oz yanks my earbuds out of my ears. "Hey!" I say as I'm getting out of the Car. I walk around the car and snatch my headphones back and then slipped them in the little pocket in my backpack where your waterbottle is supposed to go. That's when I realized "fuck". Oz looks at me surprised because she knows I usually never swear when I'm at school. "Fuck" she says mimicking me "what's up?", She asks looking at me with concern. "I forgot my waterbottle and I have wrestling practice today" I shoot her a 'save me' look because I'm gonna be so tired after. She starts laughing as we start walking on the sidewalk up to school "that's what your so worried about?" She says with a smirk. "Well yeah? I'm going to be dead!" She looks at me trying her hardest to stop herself from laughing. "Your an idiot Arya. Here take mine." She says while holding out her waterbottle. "I can't do that. It's your waterbottle." "OH please I can last 1 day without it. Besides I don't do sports to wear me out, I'm to fabulous for that. She said while posing weird I laugh at that and grab the waterbottle slipping it in to the waterbottle pocket on the other side. We are walking up to the front of the school and the. We hear yelling from behind us. "OZZZZZ!". We turn around as oz's girlfriend lexy runs up and gives her a hug. "Boo" she says while still hugging Oz. "Hey lexy" Oz says with a huge smile. They are so cute. I think to myself wondering if I'll ever get something like that. "Hey arya" lexy says greeting me. She's wearing a bright green long sleeve shirt with purple on the collar it also has a stitch pattern going across dividing the green from eachother. It reminds me of Frankenstein kinda. She paired it with some jeans with colorful patchwork all over it like it's a quilt. I own that pair of pants, I smile proudly at that. She's also wearing a choker that I just realized matched Oz's. She has her hair in 2 side ponytails off the side of her head. And some lime green shoes with purple laces to go with it.

The bell rings after we had a quick talk about how the weekend went and we each didn't really do much. I was just drawing while watching chucky but I didn't want to admit that. I just said I went bowling. We walked inside and split to go to our lockers. We each got our stuff and I walked to class with Oz and lexy. I sat down at my desk in the second row while Oz and lexys desk were in the backrow with a seat in between them.

"Alright class before we begin I'd like to introduce you to our new"

Words 1263

I really hope you like the first chapter I'll try updating at least once a week but I don't know for sure if I can do that💗