(𝐈.)𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE CHARACTERS ALL TURNED TO HER, FORGETTING HER PRESENCE FOR A SHORT TIME WHILE BEING TOO ENGROSSED IN THEIR OWN CONVERSATIONS. They looked at each other as if communicating telepathically while the girl stared at them expectantly.

"I'm- I'm sorry," she muttered, "It's just- I- I can't- It's-"

"It's okay," Magne encouraged in a surprisingly reassuring tone.

"It's just... crazy," she mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers, "This is insane and this can't be happening. I know it isn't but..."

"I'm sorry to break this to you but-" Spinner interrupted, "This is happening."

"Spinner!"

"What in the world is wrong with you?!"

"We agreed that this matter will be discussed carefully!"

"What?" she breathed out with furrowed eyebrows.

"Look at what you did," Dabi crossed his arms, "You made her think she's crazy."

"I mean, I would think I'm crazy too if I were her," Kaminari commented.

"Except, you are," Jiro remarked.

"Kid, ignore them," Aizawa said, snatching her attention away from the arguing group.

"Spinner's right," Hawks said, "The lizard man? He's right."

"Don't call me lizard man! That's uncalled for!"

"Listen," Aizawa sighed, "We need your help."

"What?" she asked, "Why? Why me? I still think this whole thing is just a dream and I'm stuck in it somehow."

"No, it's not a dream," All Might said, "But we really need your help Young..."

"The Symbol of Peace doesn't know her name? Humiliating," Shigaraki spat.

The arguments between the villains and the group of students grew, causing them to shout at each other louder and louder. A pulsing headache reached Aizawa's head and he activated his quirk as he glared at them.

"Quiet," he commanded, "Do you want to argue and stay like this forever or cooperate and live?"

The students stayed quiet, along with the heroes and the villains. And some acted as if they didn't care when in reality, they did.

A shiver ran down F/n's spine before she got up and quickly approached the window. The characters looked at her in worry, quickly following behind her while shouting out nonsense words.