" Ani maa kaun?" She asked confused when he smiled..

" Ani maa.. she's my mother.. not my biological mother but she is the one who did my upbringing and whatever I'm today.. it's just because of her.. " said Kabir when she nodded..

" Waise shaadi kal hai.. Ani maa kehti hai shaadi tak ladka aur ladki dono ka he ghar me rehna sahi rehta hai.. as they say.. they might get someone's evil eyes.. " he said chuckling when she smiled slightly..

Soon they reached Mittal Mansion when she came out of the car followed by him..

" Umm thanks for dropping me here Mr. Kabhi " she said with a small smile when he made a straight face confusing her..

" Wh..what happened? " She asked confused when he sighed..

" I thought we were friends Bela.. and I guess friends don't use these two words... Sorry and thanku.. and also you are calling me Mr. Kabir I was mistaken I guess.. " he said when she denied coming forward..

" No no.. I just.. I'm sorry.. it's Kabir fine now?" She asked when he again denied..

" Now what happened? " She asked confused..

" You again said sorry.. " he said when she sighed smiling slightly..

" Ok Kabir.. I hope you'll come for my marriage tomorrow? Main aur Mahir appka wait karenge app please aiyega.. mere dost hone ke naate.." she said smiling when his face fell suddenly but composing himself he smiled nodding..

" Ok then I'll leave now.. bye." Bidding him bye she went inside while he stood there smiling looking at her retreating figure..

In the evening Mahir wore his black leather jacket along with dark blue denim jeans and a white t-shirt..

Spiking his hairs he took his phone when Bela's name flashed on the screen..

" Hello Mahir ji.. " came her voice when he wore his shoes..

" Yes Bela.. what's up? " He asked tieing the shoe laces..

" Nothing..  app kya kar rahe ho? " She asked smiling sitting on the bed while Priya and Anu were setting all her new clothes in the new trolley as she needs to shift tomorrow..

" Just getting ready.. " he replied standing straight when she sat straight hearing him..

" For? Kahi jaa rahe ho app?"  She asked smiling..

" Han woh I'm getting a bachelorette party  by.." he was saying when he remembered about Bela's disliking fir Kayra..

" Wow bachelorette party.. nice yaar.. kaun de raha hai? Yuvi? Ya Vish and Sania? Or Vikrant?" She asked excited..

" Aa... Yuvi and Vikrant... Wohi de rahe hai." He lied just because he didn't wanted her to be angry or upset..

" Bela let's have a movie night.. to celebrate your last night of bachelorette.. what say?" Anu suggested when she showed a thumbs up grinning..

" I'll arrange the things then.. " said Priya getting up when Bela smiled and hit back to her conversation...

" Ok then Mahir ji.. enjoy your bachelorette party... Bye.. " she said smiling when he smiled coming out of his room..