𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟖

Börja om från början

"Nice to meet you, Inuoka, Kozume-san," (Y/N) greeted them, grinning softly. She clapped her hands. "I'm so sorry for causing a ruckus earlier, I don't even know why my team was reacting like that when I just crossed a forest."

The listeners sweatdropped. Who would even cross a forest to go to Tokyo?

"You even brought an Akaashi owl with you," Kenma couldn't help but state while playing. He flinched and covered his mouth. Oh no, I'm talking to her so suddenly. Wouldn't she feel—

"Hm? An Akaashi owl? What's that? Also, Kozume-san, just speak if you want to, don't feel restrained just because I'm here," (Y/N) reassured him. Kenma and the rest of the Nekoma volleyball players stared at her in surprise and bewilderment. Yeah, she was extremely different from the chaotic (Y/N) individual Daichi and Ukai got mad at. Sure, she felt like strange, but it was in a good way that made them comfortable.

"I think he's talking about a player from Fukurodani, Akaashi Keiji, a second year," Kai spoke for Kenma.

"Ah, that person with messy black hair who was standing beside an owl-looking guy earlier?" (Y/N) inquired.

Kenma lightly bobbed his head, softly murmuring, "Yeah, I'm surprised you saw them."

"(Y/N)-san is actually very smart! She even failed the exams on purpose!" Hinata proudly stated.

Excuse me? The players from Nekoma thought.

(Y/N) chuckled and rested her cheek on the tangerine-haired male's shoulder. "C'mon, stop exposing me like that, Hinata! I'm not smart, I just know how to lower the IQ of my brain cells," she said.

Kenma looked away and snickered. Lower her IQ...! He was the only one who got that. (Y/N) blinked at his reaction, but smiled, happy that he was getting comfortable around her.

"So that's why your captain and coach was so mad at you! Even Suga-kun was close to malding, you know!" Yaku said, completely exasperated.

"Seriously? Even Sugawara-san?" (Y/N) gawked, looking quite scared.

Kenma nodded. "He actually looked quite scary."

Inuoka agreed. "He had this dark aura all the time. It terrified me a lot since he usually looks so kind," he said.

(Y/N) shuddered. "I don't wanna see that. I definitely want to keep Sugawara-san's angelic and motherly image inside my mind. Don't wanna see the opposite. Definitely not." Hinata and Nekoma laughed at her statement, even Kenma. She had a knack for making others happy. She leaned to Hinata's back for comfort. Despite how sharp her hearing is, she didn't notice the small middle blocker's heart rate increasing in speed. "Oh, anyways, the reason why I'm here actually. Have you guys seen Ashi? My friend owl?" She asked.

All of them froze.

The medical journalist's heart stopped.

"Um... I don't like that reactions so can you please tell me what happened?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Oh, shit."

(Y/N) cursed at the sight of Kageyama in front of her. She would usually greet him with their standard arm bump, but, his glare told her that she wasn't going to do any of that. She smiled. A dead one on that. Am I going to die again? She slowly took a step back. Her desire to run away was huge. When she saw her bestfriend chasing her, she screamed. "Goddamn it, Tobio! You're so freaking scary! Stop! You're similar to a horror movie entity! Holy crap—Stop! Stop!" She pleaded, running away from him.