𝟬𝟳. dorothea

Start from the beginning

rueruerue you should have made her a flipagram lmao... happy bday maddy! 🥸
maddyperez thanks rue! ❤️ & it's giving middle school 😭

fezco Happy Glo day maddy 🎂
maddyperez thanks fez :)
mialuv my family fr

flexilexi i hope i get something this cute for my bday, happy birthday maddy 💕
maddyperez thanks lil howard 🥰

ju00lz happy birthday maddy! 😇🥰👑
maddyperez thank you, miss you jules <3

502alex All ur friends bad as HEEEEEELLLLLL... happy birthday madddddyyy 😩😍
mialuv imma tag her ex
502alex By what I heard that man can't fight but i can so tag him
( fezco liked this comment! )
maddyperez thank you for the happy birthday lmao i'll just ignore the rest 😭
mialuv 😭😭😭😭😭

          MIA STARED AT CASSIE who for about ten minutes had not said a word to her. Instead she was fixated on the glitter and sparkles and pictures that she was using to scrapbook. Something was up with Cassie and she could sense it, she wasn't sure what it was but she had a few ideas.

"Cassie." Mia spoke, getting up from her lying down position on the couch that was placed in the middle of hers and Lexi's room. "Are you okay?"

Cassie looked up, "Yeah, why? Do I not look fine?"

You shook your head. "I don't know, it's just been like weird between us and you haven't said a single word in ten minutes."

Cassie stood quiet for a second, before putting down the materials. "No. It's not you Mia it's just, I'm fine really."

Mia moved closer to the blonde, "Are you sure?" Mia had to remind herself that this was Cassie, no matter how dumb she was for jumping in the middle at the New Year's Party this was Cassie, her Cassie, the same girl who confided in her.

"Yeah."

Mia stared into the blonde's eyes for a moment, trying to read her but all she could see was anxiety and that could be from anything. She nodded, "Okay. Well I'm going to pick up the balloons tomorrow and drop them off and then go back home and get ready and then I'll be back to help set up, is that cool?"

Cassie nodded making eye contact with anything except Mia, "Mhm."

Mia left Cassie alone, she wasn't giving her anything and she wasn't going to force it out of her.

"Bye Lex, Bye Miss Howard! See you tomorrow!" You waved goodbye at Lexi who was at her kitchen table typing away at her laptop.

"Bye Mia!" Lexi yelled back as Mia walked out the front door getting into her car. The Howard sisters were definitely both checked out each in their own way.

Mia thought back to her conversation with Lexi earlier...

"I think I'm going to get back with Fez." Mia looked over at Lexi, the two were sitting on her bed doing homework, "I don't know if it's a good idea though since we ended things mutually, like I don't know if he still feels that way?"

Lexi blinked, "Uhm... it's been a month and some week since you two broke up right?"

Mia nodded. "Like a month-ish, I just don't know. I just miss him a lot."