𝗭𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

After that, you and the other two finally left the classroom. Walking through the hallway, shoes tapping on the tiles resonated with the halls "So what time are we going to start investigating exactly?" Ji-Hoon questioned

"During Lunch hours. Let's meet in front of the Science lab" Both of them bop their heads in response "Also, once we get there. If you saw any small animal inside of there, please avoid getting bit by it"

The two looks at you with perplexed eyes, not understanding what you meant by that.

"Uhhh, what?" Ye-Hun muttered confusingly.

"When I was with the infirmary, and Hyeon-Ju was sleeping. I took this opportunity to examine her, and I saw a small bite on her index finger" You explained, sadly. They still couldn't understand you

"I'm going, to be honest, I'm still not grasping it" Ji-Hoon admitted. Ye-Hun mentally nodded, also remaining confused along with him.

"I have a gut feeling something is wrong with it that's all. Besides who knows what that lunatic teacher did to those poor small animals" You States "We should be very precautions. Let's not lower our guard down even if this is only an investigation"

 Let's not lower our guard down even if this is only an investigation"

It was now already lunch break. Meaning you have to meet the other student council members in the laboratory. So currently, you're walking upstairs and heading towards the lab.

Not until an bitch boy decided to confess to you. Holding you back, another day of receiving a confession, and another day of someone being brutally rejected by any other than you.

Looking at the boy in front of you with a bored expression engraved your cute. Sighing and rolling your eyes, you watch the boy stammer like a fool in front of you. Sometimes you hated your popularity. Especially right now

Confession always annoyed the heck out of you. Always holding you back from doing something incredibly important than listening to someone's cheesy ass long confession

"(Name) I've liked you since I first met you, P-please give me a chance and go out with me!" The boy proclaimed his undying love to you and offered his name tag. Then all of a sudden someone's hand slapped the name tag away and felt an pair of arms wrapping around your shoulder

"What do you want from my princess?" Someone sneered behind you.

The boy quivered made of fear, slowly stumbling back away from you with his legs shaking furiously. he looks like he is about piss himself, it was kinda hilarious.

"Y-your princess...??" He faltered, the sweat of bids dripping down from his forehead down to his cheeks.

"Yes, My princess. Got a problem with that? Loser" Gwi-nam spits dangerously, glaring daggers at the trembling boy right in front of him. The boy quickly bowed apologetically and swiftly turned around and yelled a shaky 'Sorry' as he runs with his tail between his legs.