chapter 24: crazy Jeon

Start from the beginning

Jeon takes a knife out of his pocket and swings it towards him but Nicholas pushes Sam's out of the way and gets cut himself by the knife.

Sam: Niki!!!!

Nicholas falls to the ground with his hand on his face

Nicholas falls to the ground with his hand on his face. Sam then looks at him and see blood dripping through his fingers. Jeon has cut Nicolas face up.

Jeon: this is what you get!! No one ticket away from me will be long to me!!

Sam was going to help Nicholas up but Nicholas moves his hand out of the way standing up on his own with his face all bloody. He then walks towards Jeon with so much anger in his eyes he lifts his his left hand over his right shoulder and swings it towards Jeon's face so hard that it's made Jeon drop the knife giving Sam access to grab him by the neck and slam him against the wall by the door.

 He then walks towards Jeon with so much anger in his eyes he lifts his his left hand over his right shoulder and swings it towards Jeon's face so hard that it's made Jeon drop the knife giving Sam access to grab him by the neck and slam him again...

Sam started to squeeze so hard that Jeon's face started turning red. The more that Sam looked at Nicholas bleeding face the matter he got he slightly lifts jeon from the floor by his neck leaving Jeon's feet hanging and struggling for air.

Nicholas: Sam stop!!

Nicholas started yelling to get him off but Sam already blocked out he so pissed he didn't even hear Nicholas screamed his name. He squeezed harder, gets closer to Jeon's and face and says with so much anger..

Sam: don't you ever put your hands on him again!!

Jeon: s..aaa...mm please..

Nicholas and grabs on to Sam's arm trying to pull him off jeon But Sam was too strong.

Sam: I'm going to make this as clear as I can you come near me and the love of my life again losing your breath will be the least of your problems..

Nicholas and Jeon we're stunned by what Sam has just said. Sam immediately let's go of Jeon's neck and warn him once again if he got near him and Nicholas that what just happened will be the least of his problems.. Jeon was was shocked about what just happened. Sam has never done that to him before not in that way. So he understood his defeat..

Jeon: I guess it's worthless even trying. You have done something with you I've never done before. You told me your true feelings about someone else. Someone that's not me and I can't get in between true love so he's yours Nicholas..

Nicholas took his bag from the floor feeling his neck out of pain he took his bruised eagle and walked out the door. Nicholas and Sam saw him get in the car and drive away. Sam then turns around and look at Nicholas bloody face and says..

Sam: come here let's get that I'll cleaned up..

Nicholas: ok..

Sam was cleaning Nicholas cup it wasn't too deep just a minor scratch on his face. Nicholas assured him that it will heal quickly and it won't leave a scar. Sam Dan looks at Nicholas face with such sadness in his eyes and says...

 Sam Dan looks at Nicholas face with such sadness in his eyes and says

Sam: Nicholas I want you to listen to me clearly... I have never been scared in my life until today. You shouldn't have ran in front of me you wouldn't have gotten hurt.. don't you ever do that again do you hear me..

Nicholas: I did it because I love you I know you don't want to hear it from me and and I know you don't feel the same way but I will do anything for you. He just got to promise me that you won't leave me..

Sam: I... I won't ever leave you.. you are definitely the love of my life..

Nicholas: Sam...

Sam then puts a finger towards Nicholas's lips making him hush he then leans forward and says.

Sam: Nicholas...

Nicholas: Yea..

Sam: salanghae... ( I love you)