𝗭𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Depuis le début

"Let's go" With that, the four of you finally left the building. Until Gwi-nam said something threatening that made two victims stop in their tracks.

"Don't. Do not listen to their bullshits" Eun-Ji frantically shakes her head side-to-side.  tears rolled down from her eyes as she looks at you with teary orbs "I can't, I'm not brave like you. I'm not well known throughout the school like you, I'm not loved by anyone just like you. If I don't listen, my situation will only get worsen even if you help me"

Scoffing at her words, you rolled your eyes in annoyance "Why the heck are you even comparing yourself to me? you idiot. you don't have to be me, to stand for yourself" You remark. "Your situation will get worse if you don't defend and stand up for yourself"

In the end, you failed to try to convince the girl. Sighing to yourself, you let the girl go back inside the building. Even though you're the student council president, you don't have the right to control her.

Running towards the empty can laying on the floor, you kicked it using force. making the can fly away in the distance away from you "Why am I even the student council President?" You muttered. A hand suddenly tugged the bags off from your shoulder, causing you to look up at Su-hyeok questionable.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" You narrowed your eyes at him. The boy simply smiled at you "Helping a friend out" He cooly replied.

You rolled your eyes and snatch the bags from his hands and placed them on your shoulders "I'm not your friend" You spat. Turning away from him, you began strolling away from Su-hyeok

"Then why are you still wearing the bracelet?" He shouts from afar. Deciding to ignore his words, you pulled out your phone from your pocket and dialed someone's number.

You then bought your phone right into your ear "Ji-hoon, I have a job for you, I want you to deal with some troublesome individuals"

Mrs. Park looked around, trying to find a certain someone in the class. But she was nowhere to be seen "Where is (Name)? Is she absent today?" She questioned the students, whispers and mumbling burst between the students. Only now did they notice the Student Council President chair was empty

"No, she isn't Ms. Park. The last time I saw her, she was busy fixing her locker" One of the students answered, Ms. Park, parted her lips and was about to ask again, but got interrupted when the door suddenly slides open.

Revealing you

"Ah, sorry I'm late Ms. Park, I was busy shredding 38 loves letters," You said, while lazily waving your hand and hearing your classmates holding a few laughs under their breaths

"(Name), Do not say that in front of the class. what if one of your classmates also send a love letter to you. You shouldn't be hurting their feelings" The teacher scolded you like a mother.

Blinking a few times, an 'oh' sound escape from your slightly opened lips. you turned to look at your classmates, staring at them blankly

"I'm sorry about that, and can you guys send me a few love letters again so I can shred them? I need shredded papers anyway" You bluntly say, Ms. Park, yelled your name using her scolding tone. Which you only shrugged your shoulders nonchalantly in response. To be honest, you don't care about their feelings