𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah...me? I'm great." She said out of breath, holding her arm out and sticking up her thumb showing him she was okay. "I'm just gonna...stay here for a couple of minutes."

He chuckled at the girl, his mind wandering for a moment to the red haired woman he used to be so close to.

"Alfred is making breakfast for you and Dick, he should be waking up soon."

"How soon? Because I'm hungry and I don't feel like waiting for sleeping beauty to wake up from his slumber." She groaned sitting up.

"Sleeping beauty?" A voice said, seconds later Dick came into their view, a water bottle on his hands and he was wearing sportswear. Black shorts and t-shirt, and he looked tired.

"Why do you like like you just ran a marathon? She asked, not moving from the floor.

"Because I went on a run." He said as if it was obvious. "Not a marathon but a good ten kilometers."

"Not bad." Bruce told him, throwing a small white towel at him, which he caught easily.

"So is this like a thing here? You either workout or find somewhere else to stay?" A frown formed on her face as she looked at both men.

"No...we just enjoy it." Dick said and Bruce shrugged, agreeing with him.

"There's no way you actually enjoy it." They looked at her with a grin on their faces, amused by her disbelief. "You are crazy people." She said standing up and walking past them.

She made her way to her room to change into another t-shirt, she took her time to wash her face to freshen up a little and then she walked to the kitchen were Alfred was already placing breakfast on two different plates.

"It smells amazing." She said, trying to get a piece of bacon out of one of the plates, but Alfred softly slapped her hand.

"I'm afraid you'll have to wait till everything is served Miss Agafonov." He explained to her.

She pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes, but Alfred wasn't moved by this, so she rolled her eyes at him.

"Alright, alright." She put her arms up in surrender. "And please call me Arabella, or Bella, anything but Miss Agafonov. It sounds...too formal." She said as she followed him to the dining room were Dick was already waiting.

He was on his phone when the two of them entered the room.

"Ah finally, it smells amazing." He said finally looking up.

"Who are you talking to?" Arabella asked with curiosity, sitting in the chair across from his.

"Curious much?" He raised a brow at her.

"Yeah." She said taking a bite of one of the blueberry muffins Alfred had bought in her mouth. "I just didn't picture you as a...'got a lot of friends' kinda guy."

They heard a chuckle and then the person it came from came in view.

Bruce entered the dining room already changed and fresh out of the shower. He was wearing black pants and a dark blue button up, he had a coat on his hand and a thermo on his other hand.