CH.1(Worst Nightmare)

"Father."

A little girl with short black hair has called her father who was ready to leave her room as she tug on to his sleeves holding her teddy bear that a gift she received from her father looking so innocent as she turn her head up.

Her father then stop from his tracks as he look back at madeline he kneeled down holding on her shoulders.

"Yes?"

"Can I go outside- "

A hard slap echoed the room as madeline widened her purple eyes at the sharp pain she just felt can't even believe what her father did to her as a red hand mark has appeared on her cheek as blood from her mouth trickled, she looked back at her father as she dropped her teddy bear.

"I told you not to ask me that question, madeline!"

Her father yelped with furious eyes he doesn't need madeline to be honest he would have killed madeline if she wasn't his daughter because she's not useful to him, he stand up looking at madeline with disgusted eyes then turned his back to her.

The light on her eyes disappeared as she watched the door slowly closed when she heard a click signaling that her father has locked the door she would have just leave using the window but she's scared because her room is at the third floor and when she looked at the window there's no bunch of leaf to catch you(A/n: Ouch! No one will catch you when you fall? that kinda hurts-,-) She will die if she jump.

Madeline then walk slowly to her bed as she plop herself looking at the wooden ceiling.

'I see my pleading has no use after all.'

She thought as she felt helpless as tears trickled down her face hugging her teddy bear tightly, when she heard a knocking noise.

'That's weird, father never knocked when he's coming, and what's the weirdest...he just left'

She looked at the door but she thinks the noise isn't coming from there. It's coming from the window. She turned her gaze as he saw a, boy?

A boy with dark blue hair with white eyes?(A/n: Sorry didn't notice his eyes very well always seeing it as white;-;) Madeline stands up confused as she opened the window.

'Who is this kid? How did he came up here? we had fence so how???'

Multiple questions has entered her mind as he waved at her.

"Um, who are you?"

She spoke without hesitating as she didn't even know who is she talking to the boy smiled as the cold breeze of wind has flow towards the mysterious boy.

"You don't know me?"

She nodded.

"I'm the next heir of this kingdom, Eros Orna Vasilios, Nice to meet you lady?"

He offered his hand while his free hand holding onto the window she widened her eyes as her eyes looks like it has came back to life she then hold on his hand with pleasure.

"I'm One of the eldest daughter of Duke thesion solon, Madeline Solon"

She politely replied shaking both of their hands.

Time has passed the both of them chatted about random things releasing madelines boredom as the sun is setting eros told her that he needs to leave before his father saw him there as he walk down at the wooden ladder step by step as she waved goodbye.

Madeline then closed the window when she heard the door opened signaling that someone entered when she looked back she saw her father holding a tray of delicious food there has a steak and a jelly with caramel for dessert and also earl grey tea with a hot milk.