My bad I was just checking in since you never texted me.

Oh shit yeah my bad I got distracted.

It's all good

How's rue?

She'll be okay
Are you okay?

I'm okay
Why?

Just checking i'm sorry you had to see that I didn't mean to get you involved.

It's okay if it happens again please tell me like you did

Promise
Well I'll let you sleep.

I'll stop by tmr after school?

For sure

K goodnight <3

Goodnight amy.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

The next morning Amelia went to school everything was going as normal as usual. When lunch time arrived she sat with maddy, Cassie, kat and bb. They were currently talking about McKay and Cassie's relationship.

"We are not in love. But he did invite me to spend the weekend with him." Cassie said to the girls.

"Wait so your mom is letting you go?" Amelia asked while she ate an apple slice.

"It doesn't matter. I'll just kill her in her sleep if she doesn't let me." Cassie shrugged.

"Do any of you guys know how Bitcoin works?" Kat interrupted the conversation everyone just nodded and said no.

"But you know who probably does? Ash" maddy answered while Kat nodded.

"Do you need a ride?" Amelia questioned not wanting to sound too desperate but still caused everyone to turn to her. Maddy just smirked but kept her mouth shut not wanting to out her cousin.

"Yeah cool I'll meet you after school" Kat said and Amelia nodded.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Amelia was currently walking down the hall towards her last class when she ran into Rue. They usually would just wave to each other and keep walking but this time Amelia stopped her.

"Hey rue you okay?" Amelia asked the girl stopping her in the hall.

"I'm fine- also thank you for not taking me home and telling my mom I promise I'm trying to get clean again"

"If you ever need help with anything just call me I'll try my best to help but please never scare me like that again okay" Amelia set her hands on rues arms while she nodded. "Love you"

"Love you too '' Rue replied while Amelia gave her a hug and then walked away into her classroom. Once she sat down it was like clockwork she received a message from fez.

Fez
Tuesday 2:10 pm

How's your day going?

Amelia smiled and tapped on the type bar to text back but she was interrupted by a boy sitting next to her.

"Hey Amelia right?" A tall boy sat next to her and put his hand out. Amelia looked up from her phone and set it down and shook his hand.

"Yeah?"