One

Second POV

The relentless wind swirls around Sephiroth; his long, elegant silver hair violently dances in the chaos that surrounds the area. A combination of red and orange shades blazes everywhere; buildings begin to collapse; people scream in the distance with the sudden burst of flames that grow higher to the sky.

"Sephiroth!" You cry.

As he turns to you, you notice his weapon. You cannot see your reflection on the sword, only the crimson liquid dripping beside him.

"We meet again, y/n," he declares calmly; as a black mist hovers around his weapon. Your eyes enlarge when the weapon vanishes, along with the dark fog. Despite his face remaining relaxed, his eyes hold excitement as he walks towards you. Your limbs are tense as you contemplate whether to let him come near you or to run away. The warm embrace of his arms engulfs you before you can respond.

"Now tell me, how did you manage to escape those nasty experiments?" He pulls away, now gazing at you with his teal, cat-like orbs.

"Wait," you think.

"Experiments? What does he mean?" you wonder for a moment as your head begins to throb.

"What do you mean by experiments?" He lifts an eyebrow as if you had said something stupid.

"You must know of those vulgar scientists experimenting on you?" you tilt your head like a child.

"Scientists? What is a scientist? What connections do I have with one?" you ask. Your head begins to pound painfully; as you grip his shoulders. The corners of his lips turn up; then, he swiftly picks you up bridal style and watches you look at him with confusion. The pain in your head overwhelms your vision as you lay your head on his exposed chest.

"Goodnight, (y/n)," Sephiroth whispers over the now scream-less city. As your vision darkens, you feel a slight pressure on your forehead.

"Sweet dreams."

First Chapter Out! HAY!

Also, I forgot to address that there will be slow updates, but don't worry; I won't abandon the story.

Much happiness by Silver_Demon47