Chapter Five: The Academy [2]

Start from the beginning

   Hmm...

    'This is not visible to them, is it?'

    'Of course not. Translucent screen like that is only visible to the host's eye, so no need to worry and—'

    Luna didn't listen to Agapius's unstoppable rambling, she instead started to read the contents of each Person listed on the Screen in front of her.

[ Daryll Féin
Age: 21
Date of birth: September 15 x565
Race: Elf
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED] ]

    The man Luna first read was Daryll Féin, it was the guy with the Platinum blonde hair. Luckily, he was not a male lead, well, she expected this for she did not saw an infographic of him in the first place Together with the Love Interests. Now that she have read a bit of information only now she had noticed those pointed ears of him which represent his race, he was also tanned in color.

[ Shiki Drust
Age: 21
Date of birth: August 16 x565
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: 0%
Affection rate: 0% ]

    As expected, it was indeed him. As Luna recall, this man is someone who will be very obsessive and would kill anyone who dares to steal Luna away. The information she read before mentioned about him sleeping with a woman that is not Luna accidentally— though it was not mentioned who and that seems to be about all of it that she could remember.

     With that recollection of information, Luna thought of one thing:

   I need to partner him up, he's a yandere and I would rather die than, him to like me'. She thought with horror and worry imprinted on her face. Eventually, Luna shook her head before going through the third status.

[ Rinalyn Xievina Hyzen Valencia
Age: 20
Date of birth: October 24 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED] ]

   Luna was shock to find out that Rina's full name was quite long and somehow unique, reading it again, she felt like it was just a random choices of names, but it did sound pretty at least. This probably why she only had introduced herself as 'Rina Valencia'. Though, Luna began to be curious onto why she would introduce herself like that, is there a meaning behind her name? Or is she simply embarrassed about it?

[ Rei Drust
Age: 20
Date of birth: May 7 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED] ]

[ Hikari Akise
Age: 20
Date of birth: October 24 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED] ]

[ Xavier Lester Valencia
Age: 20
Date of birth: March 15 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN