"Mhm." Elle nodded focusing most of her attention on driving cars on highway.

Girl jumped closer to the front seats and started to play with her mom's hair - Natasha loved it. "Oh, mom, what you wanted to say about Lena's vest?"

"Yeah, you should tell us! I'll listen with pleasure what you wanted to say" Yelena rolled her eyes.

Natasha smirked. "Well, isn't it like an... army surplus, or-"

Yelena got upset and cut her sister off. "Okay, it has a lot of pockets!"

Natasha chuckled.

"But I use them all the time and I made some of my own modifications!"

"Ugh, whatever!" She groaned frustrated while she noticed Natasha was still laughing at her vest and dramatically turned around towards the window.

Natasha chuckled again.

"Shut up!" Yelena said and quickly turned around towards Elle. "El, sweetie never repeat that, your mom will kill me."

Elle giggled still playing with her mom's hair. "Can't promise anything!"

"Huh?" The women hummed in the same time.

Natasha looked for eye contact with her daughter again. "Do not allow yourself, missy!" She warned Elle playfully.

Girl giggled as always.

Yelena turned around to face her sister. "Continuing - the point is I've never.." She paused for a second and took deep breath. "I've never had control over my life before and now I do. I want to do things." She explained.

Natasha hummed impressed by what her sister said and felt a bit guilty. "I like your vest." She mumbled.

Yelena jumped excited gesticulating with her hands

Yelena jumped excited gesticulating with her hands. "I knew it! I knew you did. It's so cool, right?" She looked on her with a high smile.

Natasha nodded smirking. "It's good. Yea. I like it."

Yelena looked down at her vest. "And you can put so much stuff in there. You wouldn't even know!"

Natasha smiled gently.

After a moment Yelena spoke again

After a moment Yelena spoke again. "I really don't know where the Red Room is though." She said quietly. "I'm sorry."

"I know." Natasha nodded. "But I think I know somebody who does."

"Oh, yeah? Who?" She asked confused.

"We're gonna need a jet." She sighed. "And second of all why my daughter is so quiet? Gabrielle Romanoff is never quiet." Natasha smirked.

The women turned around to take a look on backseats and all what they saw was a sleeping girl under the blanket snuggled to her teddy bear.

Natasha chuckled. "This little girl drives me crazy." She adjusted the blanket carefully to keep Elle warm.

Yelena laughed and took out of her pocket a phone. "Imma need a new lock screen."

𝘈/𝘕
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘵𝘣𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯. (𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨)

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 - 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸! 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵

𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺/𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘹𝘹